PLAY IMAGINATIVE- DC COMICS JUSTICE LEAGUE “NEW 52” Super Alloy figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a rubber suit covering the arms and legs?

That is what I thought. It begs the question, "what is the purpose of having die-cast parts covered by rubber?"

When this was first anounced, I thought I would have a hard time resisting Green Lantern considering I am a big fan.
After seeing it, it's not hard at all to resist.

Can't wait to see if Sideshow shows a 12" Hal Jordan at SDCC :pray:

I'm with you. I hope they show it at least...preorder 2015, but at least I'll know it's coming!!

They are selling a "Event Edition" of the Jim Lee batman, does anyone know how many of these will be made? It looks like they are offering them at a few different cons.

SDCC Set Up Day pictures -

Batman display -
969933_395443260576624_602434724_n.jpg

The Green Lantern is actually cool! It has tons of extra parts. The figure on display is the prototype, so there are no joints on the legs yet.
1005626_395443283909955_1527774264_n.jpg

1069258_395443287243288_1482971786_n.jpg

Click Here for other SDCC Set Up Day Pix

Batman looks cool there. Looks like something I might be interested in buying if the price was significantly lower.

and that's why you don;t do 80% diecast.

topheavy ( Look at those MASSIVE stands they're using)

Minimal detail

And only certian types of paint stick to them, giving the faces a "cartoony" feel

Why are these things going to be so much money and why does Barry Allen look Japanese?

Supes looks okay. Flash looks weird. I love GL's extra parts so i'll have to wait and see. Cyborg and Bats don't look half bad.

Flash and Green Lantern look awful here. Nothing high end about these, they look like acaled up Mattel figures. I really liked the look of Superman in the promo shots, but he looks bad there.

I really like these but a little dissapointed by the flash. I think he should be shinier.

My Girlfriend ordered the Superman to be picked up at SDCC but sadly their shipment had been delayed in costumes.
They were supposed to ship it two weeks after but still nothing.

I have chased them up but doesn't anybody know if these are being shipped yet?

I ordered one at SDCC as well and I haven't heard anything. I would think if yours is caught up in customs, mine should have arrived! I live in Southern Cali, and the company is in San Fransisco...

I ordered one at SDCC as well and I haven't heard anything. I would think if yours is caught up in customs, mine should have arrived! I live in Southern Cali, and the company is in San Fransisco...

When at SDCC, they said that their whole shipment was being held up.

They were quite annoyed about it too....as was I.

Not sure what figures you guys ordered, but the EX versions of Superman & Batman have an expected shipping date of September 2013. EX Batman had a more precise date of September 5th given.

Back