Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I occasionally get my rewards points email but I don't get the newsletter any more.

Please feel free to PM your email address and I would be more than happy to investigate your newsletter account and find a resolution.

I see. I'll just check it directly from my SS account then. Thanks for the answers Alex! :wave

No problemo!
:)

-SideshowAlex

Can you PM your email address? I can have your account investigated to see if a solution can be found for the newsletter not displaying in your online account. Also, is there any kind of error code that appears when you try and get the newsletter to display by clicking on the arrow next to 'Your Newsletter Account' in your online account?

PM sent on the issue...thanks, Alex!

Issue is resolved! Mad props to Alex and the Sideshow gang for getting it straightened out for me!

Now I can order Snake Eyes!

Please feel free to PM your email address and I would be more than happy to investigate your newsletter account and find a resolution.

No problemo!

-SideshowAlex

Same here, I do not get the newsletter at all....and I've been signed up for it for a while now.

PM sent!

Newsletter page won't load. Time's getting critical. HELP!

View Newsletter

Newsletter Loading

• Analyzing Newsletter Preferences
  • Please be patient while this loads...
    waiting.gif

Stop panicking...the newsletter has not yet posted. I am trying to make sure I have access in advance as I have been having issues.

The new products ain't show up on the main Sideshow page, but you can find them under their licenses..

Newsletter page won't load. Time's getting critical. HELP!

View Newsletter

Newsletter Loading

• Analyzing Newsletter Preferences
  • Please be patient while this loads...
    waiting.gif

Yeah, I've been getting that too for the last few minutes? I don't really understand what is different about this new system that requires this "analyzing" and loading time?

I liked being able to log in to the newsletter at anytime and also being able to access the old ones. The new system just seems overly complicated and to not work well.

Ok all! The newsletter should be posted in online account and should start sending to people's email addresses shortly (little server issue is currently preventing the newsletter from sending out at the moment).

Sorry for the inconvenience all...newsletter should be up and running very soon.

-SideshowAlex

Ok all! The newsletter should be posted in online account and should start sending to people's email addresses shortly (little server issue is currently preventing the newsletter from sending out at the moment).

Sorry for the inconvenience all...newsletter should be up and running very soon.

-SideshowAlex

Please go back to the old newsletter format, Sideshow I beg of you!:pray::google:panic:

Nick

We should save our words. It won't happen, and all we'll do is bring forth those who like to complain about people who complain too much.

-SideshowAlex

Still not posted... when it does load (which takes 3 or 4 minutes) the most recent thing is the Lego announcement.

Back