Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my NL this morning. Sideshow loves me. :yess:

Makes zero difference. It is absolutely no reason for people to feel they rate to be the Sideshow Website Nazis. Sideshow's track record for taking their customers seriously should easily keep everyone from this kind of silliness. The excessive sense of entitlement it takes to enable these shenanigans is unreasonable.

This thread is better served by using it to simply inform Sideshow whether or not the problem continues to plague us. If people are going to constantly be abusive toward the team trying to get this issue squared away, what motivation does that leave them to seek our input?

:goodpost: :exactly:

Well said, DC.

I don't think I've gotten a true newsletter in months. It certainly contributed to me not caring as much about new releases in general. I used to look forward to it but now I don't feel like hunting for it.

No information means No Hype means No Impulse Buys!

Sideshow, by not giving me timely information on new products helps me saves money. Sideshow loves me too! :)

Wow, worked for me too.

I take back all the mean, bad things I said about Sideshow a couple of weeks ago. But I'm still going to be very frugal for quite some time.

Can't believe there was a Pumkinhead available and already snagged! :horror

There was 5 Thing Life Sized Busts but I got the newsletter way too late as usual. :slap

Does the newsletter not display in your Sideshow online account? If that is the case, please do feel free to send me a PM with the email address in which you receive the newsletter/have in your Sideshow online account along with the error that is appearing where the newsletter should display for you in your account and I can have it investigated for you.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Does the newsletter not display in your Sideshow online account? If that is the case, please do feel free to send me a PM with the email address in which you receive the newsletter/have in your Sideshow online account along with the error that is appearing where the newsletter should display for you in your account and I can have it investigated for you.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

No error at all. i'm just way too slow. :lol
Thanks for the reply though Alex, appreciate it! :duff

That sucks, I would of gotten Ackbar and Thing. I'm collecting the 1:1 stuff now. I tried loggin in after the Twitter news that Freddy was up. But its hit or miss. That Blows. Feels like my favorite team just lost the superbowl. Put some more old 1:1 SW busts up. I'm hunting them now and its slim pickings.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Mine shows up in my account, but they are never emailed to me anymore. Can anything be done about that?

Alex - Next week for the newsletter, there is a Snake Eyes 1:6 scale pre-order.

I always get the newslatter email 4 hours or more after the newsletter posts.

I normally check the newsletter when it gets posted by going through Sideshow's website. But I can not access the news letter on the website through my account right now. When I log in...I get the page with my orders on it, but it does show that I have logged in other than that and the newsletter option does not become available to me.

I am panicking that this will almost certainly cost me a shot at the exclusive on this figure.

Please help!

Signed:

PatheticPanickingGIJoeNerdinSoCal

:)

Alex - Next week for the newsletter, there is a Snake Eyes 1:6 scale pre-order.

I always get the newslatter email 4 hours or more after the newsletter posts.

I normally check the newsletter when it gets posted by going through Sideshow's website. But I can not access the news letter on the website through my account right now. When I log in...I get the page with my orders on it, but it does show that I have logged in other than that and the newsletter option does not become available to me.

I am panicking that this will almost certainly cost me a shot at the exclusive on this figure.

Please help!

Signed:

PatheticPanickingGIJoeNerdinSoCal

:)

Can you PM your email address? I can have your account investigated to see if a solution can be found for the newsletter not displaying in your online account. Also, is there any kind of error code that appears when you try and get the newsletter to display by clicking on the arrow next to 'Your Newsletter Account' in your online account?

I'm getting it way late. :dunno

Between 2 and 3pm (PT) is when the newsletter send is initiated and from that time forward there can be delays. Since so many emails are being sent at the same time different email providers can delay the delivery of the newsletter. This is why the online newsletter is in place, so those who do not wish to wait can read it right away. :)

-SideshowAlex

Between 2 and 3pm (PT) is when the newsletter send is initiated and from that time forward there can be delays. Since so many emails are being sent at the same time different email providers can delay the delivery of the newsletter. This is why the online newsletter is in place, so those who do not wish to wait can read it right away. :)

-SideshowAlex

I see. I'll just check it directly from my SS account then. Thanks for the answers Alex! :wave

Back