Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the time the NL goes up at 5pm EST from my experience. Some days, like today, it goes a bit late. I would like to get off the computer and go watch some Tv, though...

Most of the time the NL goes up at 5pm EST from my experience. Some days, like today, it goes a bit late. I would like to get off the computer and go watch some Tv, though...

well everybody is looking for offer or some pop up in stock items.....:wink1:

That's the primary reason why I wait for it. Once in awhile, there are special offers that are first come first serve. I also like to see what previews there are for next week.

Just to keep y'all informed. The provider we use to send out our newsletter is currently experiencing some issues and are working diligently to get those issues resolved. Once resolved the newsletter will start sending out to folks (and be posted in your online accounts). Unfortunately I have no ETA as to when those issues will be cleared (I'm hoping within the next couple of hours or less).

Just FYI, y'all! Many apologies for the wait.

-SideshowAlex

Cool, thanks for the update, Alex. Looks like I'm gonna give up waiting this time then. I'll check it out later on when I wake up.
Bed time for bonzo.

Back