Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to :horse

but Sideshow becomes more and more like Gentle Giant every week. Website/newsletter issues, QC issues. Hopefully customer service won't be next.

Webpage broke?

I've been getting timed out on every attempt since early this afternoon.

Oh well. I do have to admit I like the flexpay changes so I'm willing to forgive a few stuff ups like this if it ends up with better functionality going forward. Doesn't explain why the newsletter isn't in email though ;-p

Wow. Some of you guys are acting like Sideshow having some problems has raped your psyche. As awesome as they have been, I am pretty sure they are taking this situation seriously and are working to get it corrected.

Wow. Some of you guys are acting like Sideshow having some problems has raped your psyche. As awesome as they have been, I am pretty sure they are taking this situation seriously and are working to get it corrected.

Newsletter issues dates back from October 2011! Seriously, how long does it take for this issue to be resolved?

Newsletter issues dates back from October 2011! Seriously, how long does it take for this issue to be resolved?

Makes zero difference. It is absolutely no reason for people to feel they rate to be the Sideshow Website Nazis. Sideshow's track record for taking their customers seriously should easily keep everyone from this kind of silliness. The excessive sense of entitlement it takes to enable these shenanigans is unreasonable.

This thread is better served by using it to simply inform Sideshow whether or not the problem continues to plague us. If people are going to constantly be abusive toward the team trying to get this issue squared away, what motivation does that leave them to seek our input?

Anyone viewing SSC site through their iPhone? Are you guys able to view the site? Because I still can't get through.

Makes zero difference. It is absolutely no reason for people to feel they rate to be the Sideshow Website Nazis. Sideshow's track record for taking their customers seriously should easily keep everyone from this kind of silliness. The excessive sense of entitlement it takes to enable these shenanigans is unreasonable.

This thread is better served by using it to simply inform Sideshow whether or not the problem continues to plague us. If people are going to constantly be abusive toward the team trying to get this issue squared away, what motivation does that leave them to seek our input?

This is not a matter on entitlement or anything like that. What abuse are you even referring to? The bottom like is this; since SSC has switch over the NL format, it's been plaque with issues. Sometimes you get the NL and sometime you don't. I really don't give a damn how big or small a company is but if they are doing NL, it should work. Otherwise why even do it? Yah I know not everything goes according to plan and things need to work out there kinks but realistically 6 months of this is definitely an issue!

If they were smart, revert it back to the old system. They should be testing the new upgrade and to ensure its 100% operational before launching.

Last edited:

:exactly::goodpost:

I can access the site, but no newsletter in my email or on the Sideshow site... the last newsletter that shows up online is from 2/23.

Clicking on the Babydoll expecting this thing to have been resolved and its taking forever to load the order page. I give up.

Its actually in SS interest to get this problem resolved. I don't see any issue of entitlement at all. They either want to put the items up for order or they don't. This is not a one off issue it has been going on since the last site overhaul (almost 6 months). I went onto the site in the last 10 minutes and it is still failing to load the Babydoll order page. It just states loading page and never does.

The motivation should be with SS not its collectors.

Back