Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, who broke the website . . . seriously SS, this is getting ridiculous. The website won't even load now. It loaded once but I couldn't even login. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Your upgrades are becoming scary downgrades.

I've never been able to access the NL since it was supposedly upgraded. I get it by email now but it's impossible to access it via the SSC website. I've sent emails to CS about it but no response. So frustrating! :banghead

arthas from WWC Storm PF & Freddy Cruger announced still not able to access NL

I dont get the newsletters until at least 10pm est, sometimes on Friday.

Any chance SS can get their website sorted out. How long do you need? And how are international collectors ordering the new pre-orders? Nothing is up on the site. Are we expected to make expensive international calls?

They were working on the site the other day so the might still be upgrading,

We'll be conducting more behind-the-scenes upgrades on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 to make your time on SideshowCollectibles.com even better! During this period you may find that you have restricted access to your online Sideshow account and may not be able to place an order or update your account information. If you wish to place an order or change your account info, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department directly by phone or through live chat during our business hours on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 from 8:30AM - 5:30PM (Pacific Time)!

Sideshow seriously needs to consider changing their IT vendors. For an online retailer, their recent spate of IT related problems is cutting off the main links between Sideshow and it's core customer base.

Sideshow seriously needs to consider changing their IT vendors. For an online retailer, their recent spate of IT related problems is cutting off the main links between Sideshow and it's core customer base.

:lecture yep this is a disaster...Outages like this are unheard of and completely unacceptable these days...

They posted this on facebook.

Hey Sideshow fans - We are working on the server issues right now. Thank you for your patience!

To pre-order the Babydoll Premium Format Figure and/or Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure please call our customer service at 1-855-SIDESHOW or for International customers 1-805-214-2157

Maybe this is why the figure prices have been going up. How much money can your IT department cost(milk) you when they have been "upgrading" this website for how many months now!?! Those IT guy must be laughing all the way to the bank and it just keeps going on and on and on. Totally Ridiculous!!!!!

Back