Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but this quote from my account page is a lie...

"We are experiencing technical difficulties with personalized newsletter access in your online account. We are quickly working towards a resolution. Rest assured, your newsletter(s) will still be delivered into your email inbox. Thank you for your patience."

Sorry, but this quote from my account page is a lie...

"We are experiencing technical difficulties with personalized newsletter access in your online account. We are quickly working towards a resolution. Rest assured, your newsletter(s) will still be delivered into your email inbox. Thank you for your patience."

Hiya Fury!

If you'd like me to investigate your newsletter account to find out what the issue might be as to why you haven't received the newsletter into your email inbox, please feel free to PM me here or send an email to [email protected] with the email address in which you signed up to receive the weekly newsletter. :)

-SideshowAlex

yeah thats wierd cause I havent recieved a news letter in a while either, but I did get a recent email about buyiing 1:6 Comm Cody. Hmm i'll have to keep an eye for my news letter now.

yeah thats wierd cause I havent recieved a news letter in a while either, but I did get a recent email about buyiing 1:6 Comm Cody. Hmm i'll have to keep an eye for my news letter now.

Please feel free to PM me or send your email to [email protected] and I will be more than happy to investigate your newsletter account to see what the issue might be (there are people that have not received the newsletter but will receive other emails).

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Looks like it might work this week/be fixed. I have a listing of prior newsletters once I log in.

Fingers crossed!

Ok, some help directing me to the link on the (relatively) new interface? I'm signed in, but can't find a Newsletter option....

EDIT: NVM, finally found it.

Ok, some help directing me to the link on the (relatively) new interface? I'm signed in, but can't find a Newsletter option....

EDIT: NVM, finally found it.

click on the "your stuff" tab and then go down to the "newsletter access" selection.

Access to the newsletter has become something of a lottery. You have a very slim chance of getting it. Most probably and most of the time, you won't get it.

Back