Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm not supposed to, but I hope the Ex is lacklustre so that I can order the regular without regrets.

Yeah I'm with you there, I'm happy I don't need a lot of EXes as that means I can pick them up later on - wolverine, magneto and batwoman are other examples for me. Also means I can wait for the finished product as ordering early is always a risk, especially with sideshow. Just pray they don't change anything on this one lol

Same here ....waiting to get the REGs for some of these that have weak exclusives. That way I can see in-hand pics first. Only the ones with exclusives that I need I'd consider getting now. But that's only when the ES is determined ...just to bide my time.

I believe this is going to be shown on next weeks Sideshow Live. So I'm assuming it'll go up for preorder not long after.

would be interesting if they offered a comic COH as the EX...

Dude, this is sideshow we are talking about. Knowing them the ex will be seaweed on the base.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this, I have a ton of SS points to burn....
The base looks incredible which is saying something for SS.
Must be up for preorder soon, latest email from SS is reminding us to RSVP for the announcment.

Looking forward to this, I have a ton of SS points to burn....
The base looks incredible which is saying something for SS.
Must be up for preorder soon, latest email from SS is reminding us to RSVP for the announcment.

I really liked what they showed of this piece. But as I have the JL 1/3 piece on preorder and now with Sideshow and Prime 1 producing their respective 1/4 & 1/3 scale pieces from the Aquaman movie, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

In the announcement, I think I read where they call this a maquette. Oh boy - does this mean a big price? We'll see.

The SS site says Premium Format.

It actually says both:

"Sideshow is very excited to announce the Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure! This DC Comics collectible captures Jason Mamoa as King of Atlantis and superhero from the upcoming Aquaman film! Swim your way onto the RSVP now to receive updates on this Maquette!"

It actually says both:

"Sideshow is very excited to announce the Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure! This DC Comics collectible captures Jason Mamoa as King of Atlantis and superhero from the upcoming Aquaman film! Swim your way onto the RSVP now to receive updates on this Maquette!"

Crazy. They're covering their bases.

Back