Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great but

1) would have to make sure the movie is good
2) would have to make sure the statue comes out looking good :lol

looks great but

1) would have to make sure the movie is good
2) would have to make sure the statue comes out looking good :lol

I'm far more concerned with your 2nd point, than I am with the first.

Though I've enjoyed a few movies which 'fans' have despised with a passion.

it is perfect neck down for me (not into movie versions).

a good custom comicbook portrait will make me buy it down the road.

it is perfect neck down for me (not into movie versions).

a good custom comicbook portrait will make me buy it down the road.

Same here ...a custom comic based portrait would compel me to get this.

You guys ask for to much all the time ... never happy for nothing ... this statue is amazing ... amazing

Whether you buy or not ...let’s just give a positive commets ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys ask for to much all the time ... never happy for nothing ... this statue is amazing ... amazing

Whether you buy or not ...let’s just give a positive commets ..

Why would anyone want to leave a positive comment when they don't like something? There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism.

I thought for the most part this has being getting positive reviews/comments.

In fact, some of us that don't collect movie-based statues would buy this because it looks great. And even more so if there was a comic-based custom portrait. Sounds positive to me.

I haven't really noticed negative comments, only the request however unlikely for a comic based headsculpt from those collectors who don't touch movie based pieces with a ten foot pole.

Obviously the only way that's going to happen is through the custom route, which won't be cheap, which will further decrease the chance for those particular collectors to buy this piece.

988a5711d944f698a53cf5a80197dd11.png

Un real - it looks amazing

I keep looking at this statue, it's so good and I'll prob buy even if the movie sucks! A big comic aquaman fan but there's no better option at 1/4 scale

Same. I don't collect movie-based statues, but seriously thinking of getting this.

Would it be so bad if I added this to my comic-based JL collection?

Same. I don't collect movie-based statues, but seriously thinking of getting this.

Haha rules are meant to be broken! :rock2 I reckon it would work with other comic statues

Haha rules are meant to be broken! :rock2 I reckon it would work with other comic statues

Even though it's movie-based, it has a comic book feel, I think because of the costume.

Even though it's movie-based, it has a comic book feel, I think because of the costume.

Also Jason's size, most comic book PFs are large 1/4ths while the movie based ones are true 1/4th scales appearing smaller next to the comic book PFs, BUT Jason is F'n 6 foot 5!!, looking like a straight comic book piece.
:rock

I think you're right. I love when studios have the balls to stay true to the comic-based costumes in a movie (or close to it) ...no matter how silly they think it looks.

Back