Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks good.... so far?

Lets see what it looks like in hand. I was one of the suckers that purchased WW, so I'm being cautious this time round. His hair looks almost the same as WW in case you've missed it.....

Lets see what it looks like in hand. I was one of the suckers that purchased WW, so I'm being cautious this time round. His hair looks almost the same as WW in case you've missed it.....

Yeah the hair is the least of my concerns lol did you keep wonder woman? I was sad about that one but at least ss refunded my deposit and reward points

I have no issues with the hair.

If you're referring to it having too much volume, I'm just going to 'believe' that the imaginary water causes that effect.

Because unless you're going to use rooted hair it'll never look right, and even if you do it has it's own set of problems which can make it even harder to make it work (I have to dust/wipe the hair on my 1/2 WW very slowly but hard enough to get the dust off).

The 1/6 Hot Toy and the 1/3 Prime 1 also have their own problems. Both of which I also currently have on preorder.

Looks really good, IMO.

Seeing the comments on here, if I were Sideshow I'd be moved and think that maybe if our production pieces were consistent we could be getting instant pre-orders instead of remarks such as "I'll wait for the mass production pics". It's really hard to bet your $550+++ on a Sideshow piece even with a prototype this good.

Looks really good, IMO.

Seeing the comments on here, if I were Sideshow I'd be moved and think that maybe if our production pieces were consistent we could be getting instant pre-orders instead of remarks such as "I'll wait for the mass production pics". It's really hard to bet your $550+++ on a Sideshow piece even with a prototype this good.

Yeah that's true however I'm sure sideshow want to deliver the best they can at a certain cost for them and it's up to the Chinese factories to deliver that. Maybe they need to spend more on qc or maybe it's already happened as the last few from ss have turned out great in terms of paint. SS could easily make their paint as good as xm or prime 1 but they would charge us more in turn

At the prices now and the huge ES they should be able to do it but they arent.

I'll give them credit, this looks spectacular.

Watch it get the Gal Gadot WW treatment for release.

43049648_2129410947324618_8088759376535355392_n.jpg

Anybody care to make a custom comic version portrait to go with this piece?! Lol!

...I'd be all over that custom for real.

Back