Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually says both:

"Sideshow is very excited to announce the Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure! This DC Comics collectible captures Jason Mamoa as King of Atlantis and superhero from the upcoming Aquaman film! Swim your way onto the RSVP now to receive updates on this Maquette!"

That's funny! :lol

Yea, it's an excellent piece! It looks great!

300709_press2.jpg

300709_press3.jpg

300709_press13.jpg

300709_press12.jpg

...And yea, the price is on the high side. This one I'd wait for a discount and free shipping down the line. EX is not a must.

What a useless EX... At least, that solves it.
Now… do I love this enough to spend another 1000$CAD on this… If only they made a proper WW to go along this...

His skin is way too dark. And his hairline is straight, just like the Black Widow PF EX.

As others have mentioned, I can also live without the Ex:- A left hand holding Ocean Master's Helmet.

I'm just glad it's not an alternate headsculpt.

I'll just preorder it locally.

And regarding the price, it's to be expected unfortunately. Heck the Mark 3 'Maquette' was $100 USD higher.

Fabric pants on a suit that's supposed to be light armor made of scales? LMAO

Damn, I hadn't realised that.

I was intending to put this in the open because of it's height..... decisions, decisions.

I have a dust issue, and I prefer not to dust fabrics if I can avoid it.

Looks fantastic, fabric doesn't bother me as long as it turns out like the proto. I like the EX too

Congrats to those picking this up, this is a great looking statue and I'll be seeing the movie when it comes out!! but I collect very few movie pieces and this one is a pass for me. I'll stick to my comic Aquaman EX PF, which IMO is the best 1/4 scale option for those who prefer comic pieces... the EX that is, the reg head is a disaster LOL!!

I know he's movie-based, but I think I'm going to display him with the new Green Arrow, Supes, and Wonder Woman PFs.

Given the costume, you should be able to get away with that set up. And hasn't the comic version had a face/hair revamp recently in the comics?

Back