Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure this has been said but the fabric pants on an otherwise fully sculpted piece strikes me as an odd choice. While it usually isn’t my first choice, I can accept that decision for a cape but for pants?

I think this looks really good though.

I guess you can’t mess up the paint on fabric pants so there’s that.

The only thing that bothers me about the SS piece is the hairline. Still might order it, though.

Yep the hairline on both aren't amazing TBH, if we're not picking

I’m sure this has been said but the fabric pants on an otherwise fully sculpted piece strikes me as an odd choice. While it usually isn’t my first choice, I can accept that decision for a cape but for pants?

I think this looks really good though.

I guess you can’t mess up the paint on fabric pants so there’s that.

I guess it gives a bit of a Robin Hood vibe lol but it still looks good

To be honest I thought hard on this one for a long time .. look on every single detail .. as movie statue .. is impressive both then but .. to the likeness and accuracy to momoa and movie .. the hair.. face position .. I have chose the Premium format side show ..

Even when I first saw the prime 1 I said to myself I’m in with this 100% .. but then may be I should just wait for the .. PF .. and boom ..!!

PF .. got me specially after this shot and confirmation of himself ..
3d110734367eaee05a38632d4312d2c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both momoa and the director are fans of this piece it seems!

To me that tell you a lot ..

On how impressive this piece is .. compared to everything that they probably have seen .. not to even mention that the production for this movie had to sculpt a similar piece and to bigger scale .. as director they probably had show him .. endless statue prototype suit and drawings .. imagine all the access that both got to see thing on production that we have never seen and probably won’t see

I'll likely be preordering this locally, and possibly the Prime 1 Ex piece direct through Sideshow.

But just keep in mind that Sideshows prototype to production capabilities often fail them at the final stretch. In the past 4-5 years there haven't been many movie based pieces with the actors face showing where Sideshow have produced quality, except for Jyn Erso and possibly Rey.

I'll be crossing my fingers for this piece.

Ordered this. Will order Prime 1 version too.
Go see this movie in 3-D IMAX. It is Mind Blowingly Awesome!!!

For any Aussies, the regular has just been put up for preorder over at Popcultcha for a retailer price of $999.99 AUD, but with a current early preorder price of $899.99 AUD. But remember it only lasts for 3 weeks. I'll be placing my preorder with them sooner or later.

The price is as expected as for most pieces the past 6 months or so have been put up at around USD/(0.58 to 0.63). And with free shipping at Popcultcha, it probably equates to about $630 USD, which isn't too bad all things considered, as I'm sure that it'll cost at least that much (even for the regular) for any US locals to get it in hand once you add Sideshows ever increasing local/international shipping costs.

Sideshow never came out with PF justice league aquaman ..

It would have been nice to see .. looking at what they have done now for the solo movie ...

The post is so much better than the P1 1/3 version specially the king trident pose. The king trident should have posed upwardly.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

The pose is so much better than the P1 1/3 version especially the king trident pose. The king trident should have posed upwardly.

---

I actually like the different pose.

And with the 1/3 JL version, it'll be a nice contrast with each other.

And if the production piece holds up on the Sideshow PF, I'll purchase that one too. Can never have too many 'movie based' Aquaman pieces.

I actually like the different pose.

And with the 1/3 JL version, it'll be a nice contrast with each other.

And if the production piece holds up on the Sideshow PF, I'll purchase that one too. Can never have too many 'movie based' Aquaman pieces.
Ok, that was queen Atlanna's trident, quite less important and less powerful than the Atlan's king trident. I think a Aquaman in Atlan's dying pose in throne base would be one epic statue.

---

Ok, that was queen Atlanna's trident, quite less important and less powerful than the Atlan's king trident. I think a Aquaman in Atlan's dying pose in throne base would be one epic statue.

---

That would be interesting, but I can't see a statue like that being made.

And hopefully I'll get the Queens Trident replica in the next week or two, and I'm currently considering preordering the Kings Trident. Just waiting to see if my local retailer will be getting it in or not. Chances are slim as they didn't get the Swordkiller in for some reason.

And honestly I actually like the look of the Queens Trident, and of how it was used across both films (sort of). Just wondering how they'll look when I pair the two up. As I believe the Queens Trident is like a foot taller! Though I'm thinking the Kings Trident replica might be a bit undersized.

Back