SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Pretty cool release, but I hope the mini arc reactor actually lights up. But from the looks of the preview I don't think it does :(

I'm still all over the Hot Toy MK1 figure, but this maquette looks amazing. Can't wait to see the full official pics of this when it goes up for order. Most likely it will be out of my price range but I'm excited to see it anyway.

WOW !! Great news.
I knew sideshow was going to make them.
The mark 1 is a cool suit but I would buy the Mark 3 maquette RIGHT AWAY. It will go great with the 1:1 scale bust.
I hope they will make it and I hope is join venture with STAN WINSTON.
Cant wait to see pics of mark1 next thursday.

The sculptor of this piece is posting over at Statue Forum. Apparently everyone who has seen it is blown away. Also the Exclusive is being touted as a Change-o-Head.

i trust no one. I reserve judgment until I see pics for myself.

Based on the fact I was going to buy it anyway, hearing that its mindblowing is a good thing.

The sculptor of this piece is posting over at Statue Forum. Apparently everyone who has seen it is blown away. Also the Exclusive is being touted as a Change-o-Head.

Do you have a link or something? :D

hmmm. wish they would start making different exclusives, the old change o head is getting a little boring, i mean once you've seen one tony face sculpt, i think that's good enough. what are we a bunch of tony lovers :rotfl:rotfl

Back