SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of kicking myself for not getting this the first time around I finally bit the bullet and picked one of these bad boys up. Had to sell my Superman PF to do it but I’m sure glad I did! It’s instantly become one of my favorite pieces. The detail and over all presence of this peace are awesome! I’m not a huge Iron Man fan but I do like the movies and this is by far my fav suit in the series, I just love the old school look. I got the ex which I think add a little bit to it as well. Had to spend more then I wanted but I keep telling myself if SS released this today they would be asking $599 and up for it. So really I didn’t spend that much over retail.:cuckoo: :medic

After years of kicking myself for not getting this the first time around I finally bit the bullet and picked one of these bad boys up. Had to sell my Superman PF to do it but I’m sure glad I did! It’s instantly become one of my favorite pieces. The detail and over all presence of this peace are awesome! I’m not a huge Iron Man fan but I do like the movies and this is by far my fav suit in the series, I just love the old school look. I got the ex which I think add a little bit to it as well. Had to spend more then I wanted but I keep telling myself if SS released this today they would be asking $599 and up for it. So really I didn’t spend that much over retail.:cuckoo: :medic
Congrats and good timing! :clap

This thing will be much sought after now the full range is being released :rock

Looks like I will need a shelve for all the maquettes, I was thinking about selling my Mark I EX, I guess I will unbox it now instead.

Hey guys, finally got round to posting some pics of this epic piece which I picked up a month or so ago...big shout out to fellow freak Hed Honcho aka Ben for a great transaction and for giving me the opportunity to own what is considered to be a grail in the world of Iron Man collectibles :) It really is a fantastic piece and one which will hopefully be accompanied by the upcoming 1/4 scale Maquettes which were announced by Sideshow (which seems like years ago now!) :lol We have the MKII and MK42 maquettes inbound but still looking forward to seeing more updates/developments on their MKIII, MKV and MKVII Maquettes...if there are any? :dunno

More pics on my display thread guys so enjoy :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...sideshow-iron-mki-1-4-maquette-pg722-722.html

aee1c4f821c669383bee750545654ccd.jpg

Damn Andy two Mk 1's?!?!?!!?! :thud:

Great acquisition my friend.

Btw, Christmas is 7 months away so you have plenty of time to wrap the little Mk 1 for me. ;) :lol

Damn Andy two Mk 1's?!?!?!!?! :thud:

Great acquisition my friend.

Btw, Christmas is 7 months away so you have plenty of time to wrap the little Mk 1 for me. ;) :lol

:lol Thanks Eric :) Yea, to be fair, i've always wanted the maquette but what the high secondary market prices, i was always put off. For example, i pretty much paid the same amount for my 1/2 scale version than what some have sold the Exclusive version of the 1/4 scale maquette :horror

Still, the Maquette is a really cool piece and as mentioned earlier, it will go really well along with all the other 1/4 scale maquettes that will be arriving...including the return of a certain MKVI Maquette....;)

Crazy Andyyyy

Thanks Pau :hi5:

Back