SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

one more appetizer
The 1/4 scale look almost the same / but no light up

attachment.php

attachment.php

ok guys im not as much of an expert as you guys any guesses at a price?

wwwwwwhhhat, :horrorironman with no light up feature, who ever heard of such a thing. just wouldn't go with all the other ironman figures:google

LOL....except the first Granov Iron Man comiquette.

As for price, I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. Since this is an SSC piece and not an SWS piece and the fact that its a non-light up. I think it'll be floating right around $300 for price. Probably $299 for the standard and a little higher for the EX.

The reason sideshow listed this as a Maquette is to bring the price up. 400$ to 500$ is reasonable.

No. The reason its listed as a Maquette is because it doesn't qualify as a Premium Format because there is no mixed media and its not a Comiquette because its not Comic Book based, hence the "Comi". What else would it be called other than maybe a statue, which hasn't been SSC style in a while. I really think its just a title and we won't be seeing the Predator Maquette prices.

ok guys im not as much of an expert as you guys any guesses at a price?

Ummm....

I'm afraid that because it is a Maquette and not a Comiquette it will follow the same line as Predator, Pumpkinhead and Alien. I think it might be close to $600 bucks or more. It has a lot of detail and if it lights up, then we talking about lots of $$$$.

Hope I'm wrong though.....:D

I am saying $899 if is made by STAN WINSTON

I'm thinking around that range too, maybe a little cheaper. I figure it will be more expensive than the 1:1 IM bust. (But that's all I got in terms of reasoning.)

I guess we'll see Thurday.

either way, depending on the ex version, this one doesn't look to have the hype going for it like the other recent releases.
maybe since the markI version had such a small bit piece in the movie?? i don't know. combine that with the possible extra $$$$ it may or may not cost, maybe we'll see a lower es finally.
but i'm still ordering it, unless it's in the $1000 :horrorrange......... then i'll have to think about it for a bit.

either way, depending on the ex version, this one doesn't look to have the hype going for it like the other recent releases.
maybe since the markI version had such a small bit piece in the movie?? i don't know. combine that with the possible extra $$$$ it may or may not cost, maybe we'll see a lower es finally.
but i'm still ordering it, unless it's in the $1000 :horrorrange......... then i'll have to think about it for a bit.

I going to order it too then cancel it to drive up the ES. :banana :cool: :banana.........:rotfl (j/k)

I going to order it too then cancel it to drive up the ES. :banana :cool: :banana.........:rotfl (j/k)

yeah, that'll most likely happen anyways, people will order no matter the cost since it doesn't cost them anything to cancel, just in hopes of getting a low es. oh well nothing we can do about it. buy it if you like it, not for the possible appreciated value down the road.

yeah, that'll most likely happen anyways, people will order no matter the cost since it doesn't cost them anything to cancel, just in hopes of getting a low es. oh well nothing we can do about it. buy it if you like it, not for the possible appreciated value down the road.

I'm waiting for the price. Plus I have so many other P.O.'s right now, I'm on the fence. If it doesn't work out, I'll pass and hopefully grab one down the road. But I have a feeling this isn't one of those that will sell out very quickly.

Back