Queen Studios: Iron Man Mark 7 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When their life size bust is cheaper than this, they priced this too high. If needs an alternate RDJ portrait and more of a brushed metal finish for the plate at this price.
They're absolutely going the JND route but with a Marvel spin. They're going after elite collectors, not the average Joe that might've been able to afford a few of their 1/4 pieces.

When their life size bust is cheaper than this, they priced this too high. If needs an alternate RDJ portrait and more of a brushed metal finish for the plate at this price.
I agree that is should include an RDJ sculpt for the price. But, imagine the upcharge if they did include an RDJ sculpt if they're already charging this w/o one :horror

If they make a MK 3, I may bite. Add to my display.
IMG_1711.jpeg

I caved and preordered the Battle Damage Mark7. I’ll be sure to dust off this thread and post some pics when they finally ship these in Q4 2027 and I’ve completely forgotten about the fact that I ever ordered it in the first place. I’ll be like, “What in the hell are these two giant boxes on my front porch?!”

I caved and preordered the Battle Damage Mark7. I’ll be sure to dust off this thread and post some pics when they finally ship these in Q4 2027 and I’ve completely forgotten about the fact that I ever ordered it in the first place. I’ll be like, “What in the hell are these two giant boxes on my front porch?!”
I’ll be in the same boat but with the clean version. 😂

Back