SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

yoo hoo boyfriends!

its Probably this one... and its 1/3 !!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jSb9bcCwxFA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jSb9bcCwxFA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:

If it's the one from the video, it's gonna be VERY hard for me to pass :banana

EDIT: What are those books on the table?

Last edited:

will probably cost 1 k.

Behold s !!!!

its Probably this one... and its 1/3 !!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jSb9bcCwxFA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jSb9bcCwxFA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is it? Stan Winston Maquette?

Can you confirm, or is this just a bunch of you 'north of the border' shenanigans?

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm also all for ironman, but sht let's see something else. but of course maybe ss is trying to get all their merchandise out for all three movies at once.:rotfl:rotfl

saying that, if it's the ^^^^ then i'll be ordering it. and for sure cancelling my hottoys. though i actually don't have markI on order yet.:confused:

Is it? Stan Winston Maquette?

Can you confirm, or is this just a bunch of you 'north of the border' shenanigans?

dont know more than you jake, but this maquette was rumored to be produced by stan winston for the movie and would be reproduce and sold by Sideshow months ago..so I guess this is it.... We will see next week...

i think, in the 500+ it would be a good investment, especially with the mass marvel marketing that is coming forth with the release of all the new movies.
and by then the world will be running smoothly again, and there will be lots of $$$$ flying around.

of course i all depends on what it looks like, and how it lights up etc. man it would be sweet if if was all metal :horror:horror

If it's by SWS and the one shown in that clip, will be much more than $500. I'm guessing more like $800-$1k. And I've never paid that much for a retail item. hmmm......

if it's that one...WOW...hope it's around $600 though...I have a bunch of points laying around.

Here are stills from the video Shai posted:

ironmk101.jpg

ironmk1.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, I've had a chub since Shai mentioned SWstudios producing this and it probably won't go away until next thursday :banana

1k? I'm in.

I'll pay 2K for SWS one....bring it on!

If it's by SWS and the one shown in that clip, will be much more than $500. I'm guessing more like $800-$1k. And I've never paid that much for a retail item. hmmm......

one thing about it, if it's in that price range, i'm guessing that ss will require a deposit and the es will be way lower.:banana:banana

I dont care what it costs im getting one.

that would be so great if they made each one out of hand hammered metal. now if they did that, i'd be in for the deposit and extra cost.
so what if it wieghed in the 80lb range, it'd be worth it. imo

Back