SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

It was confirmed by a statueforum member who is in the know that this is not the SWS maquette.

Then its probably going to be 1/4 scale and not 1/3 in all reality.

It was confirmed by a statueforum member who is in the know that this is not the SWS maquette.

So that would mean lower in price also right? I won't be able to afford it if it's over $500...

If its a 1/4 SSC Maquette then look for it to be on par with the rest of the PF/Comiquette pieces in terms of prices.

Another all nighter next Thursday. I am expecting this to be between $325 and $375 if 1/4 scale.

Another all nighter next Thursday. I am expecting this to be between $325 and $375 if 1/4 scale.

Well, with the price of a barrel of oil going down that should mean the price of plastic and polystone should be down too. :D

I'm sure this is gonna be awesome, but I'd rather have all three in 1/6 form. I do agree that SSC needs to slow down on Iron Man already. Give us a Juggernaut, Colossus, Thanos, a proper Silver Surfer and Apocalypse PF or Comiquette!

Very nice, excited to see the unveil

I'm sure this is gonna be awesome, but I'd rather have all three in 1/6 form. I do agree that SSC needs to slow down on Iron Man already. Give us a Juggernaut, Colossus, Thanos, a proper Silver Surfer and Apocalypse PF or Comiquette!

They sure do exhaust a character, don't they. Whenever SS decides to move away from Iron Man we will have another 3 years of a single character

Well, with the price of a barrel of oil going down that should mean the price of plastic and polystone should be down too. :D

Wishful thinking. The companies already have us accustomed to paying higher prices, so they won't be lowering them.

Just like my garbage service....they started charging a fuel surcharge when gas prices went above $3. Now that gas prices are below $2, you'd think they would stop the fuel surchage....but nope, it's still on this month's bill.:banghead

I thought Sideshow was giving us a break between the Mark 3 1:1 and more IM goodies?!?! Might have to declare bankruptcy have picking this one up! I can't wait to see it. :D

They sure do exhaust a character, don't they. Whenever SS decides to move away from Iron Man we will have another 3 years of a single character

I kinda don't blame them. After all they are a company , they have to ake these things last so they can last themselves.

Back