Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong with his teeth. I know his teeth is not straight, and tartar is all over his gum and teeth which is shown in all the pictures. What do you expect from the old guy who smokes cigar?

Love the Hulk never been a fan of Wolverine. At the right angle would it look alright to just display the Hulk?

Love the Hulk never been a fan of Wolverine. At the right angle would it look alright to just display the Hulk?

That was actually a good question, so I had to go back and look. IMO, it'll look like Hulk is dancing if he is by himself. It actually made me laugh looking at it.

That was actually a good question, so I had to go back and look. IMO, it'll look like Hulk is dancing if he is by himself. It actually made me laugh looking at it.

We need a gif for this moment haha

We need a gif for this moment haha

Ha! ...yea ...I'll let some else provide the gif. :)

I don't have enough gif in memory to pull from. It'll probably take me hours to find the right gif. Lol!

I just received it today, and WOW, it's massive. Hulk looks "Incredible," and Wolverine is very good. I might be a minority here, but I must admit, I really like the teeth. It's just how I envisioned wolverine - rotten/plague teeth. The only thing I wish they would do is the claws. It is a bit long for my taste and they should of gone with chrome paint instead of silver.

I was the one who posted the picture on facebook on the stickers for eyes. FOR THE RECORD, I didn't mean to start a fight.. I had no idea they used stickers for the eyes, I thought it was interesting. I personally love the Hulk and Wolverine DIO and I love having it in my collection. I read that they've been using stickers for a long time now, and that's fine.. most of the statues I've got from them have white eyes, so I never would have known.. again I didn't mean to cause any drama and I love the DIO as a whole..

I was the one who posted the picture on facebook on the stickers for eyes. FOR THE RECORD, I didn't mean to start a fight.. I had no idea they used stickers for the eyes, I thought it was interesting. I personally love the Hulk and Wolverine DIO and I love having it in my collection. I read that they've been using stickers for a long time now, and that's fine.. most of the statues I've got from them have white eyes, so I never would have known.. again I didn't mean to cause any drama and I love the DIO as a whole..

Nothing to apologize for. I saw your post on the Facebook group and mentioned it here. It really caused some debate on FB but everyone here said it was a known practice. I only mentioned it here because I saw how crazy the discussion was getting on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went ahead and paid this off (had it on flex). Should be receiving this on Wednesday. I've been waiting so long for this dio to be released. So excited to finally add this to my collection.

Went ahead and paid this off (had it on flex). Should be receiving this on Wednesday. I've been waiting so long for this dio to be released. So excited to finally add this to my collection.

Lucky for Us area. The exc will cot about $950 at my area. Aarghh

Lucky for Us area. The exc will cot about $950 at my area. Aarghh

Ouch, that's rough. Yeah, U.S. collectors do have it better than international collectors when it comes to SSC. That said, I had to give up on collecting XM merch just because I can't bring myself to pay the incredibly high shipping costs to the U.S. so I do know how it feels. Unfortunately, prices won't be getting cheaper anytime soon for any of us.

Looks good with the Bowen Wendigo statue.
8a98dd18a165be574e2fc64450af604e.jpg

I wouldn't bother picking this up if you are just a Hulk fan. He'll have a huge hole in his arm where Wolvie connects. If I were you, I'd wait. SSC is soon releasing another 1/5 scale HULK statue in their Avengers assemble line. That just may work out best for you and if not, it's not like SSC will be done releasing more HULK statues in the future.

I wouldn't bother picking this up if you are just a Hulk fan. He'll have a huge hole in his arm where Wolvie connects. If I were you, I'd wait. SSC is soon releasing another 1/5 scale HULK statue in their Avengers assemble line. That just may work out best for you and if not, it's not like SSC will be done releasing more HULK statues in the future.

That is EXACTLY what I'm waiting for lol. Hope it turns out great cuz i already have cap and im on po. Already got the brown koto wolverine so im good[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me get my fire and pitchfork ;)

Seriously though... Nothing wrong with you pics... Just the hysteria that followed from all the others :lol

Back