Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. So this is 1/5 scale right? Im gonna collect the avengers assemble line. Safe to say hulk will be same size as this dio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what else is new....I figured as much

Yeah... I mean pics will show off the flaws as it blows up the piece to ne much larger then in person... teeth are not perfect and yes for the price they I guess they could have put in a better attempt but they really don't look bad in person and I may never have thought about it if people were not pointing it out.

Whiskers look good on mine also...

My unboxing video is Up for those people who like these kinds of videos; I hope you guys enjoy =)

Personal Impressions video of the statue will follow in a few days.

I just discovered your videos the other day... Nice job.. I love the comparison shots of Ex vs Non Ex display... Your Red Sonja vid actually helped choose which version I wanted to get.

I just discovered your videos the other day... Nice job.. I love the comparison shots of Ex vs Non Ex display... Your Red Sonja vid actually helped choose which version I wanted to get.

Definitely appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to check out the vids :D
Glad the comparison shots helped with your decision.

Can't wait to get mine... it's coming next week. Glad to see they release this early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Rogue vs Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)

This Dio to represent the first time Rogue and Ms. Marvel fought. Both women should be in the same costumes as they appeared in the comics when they fought.

I Want to see wolverine vs omega red and wolverine vs cyber.
8bef06375309ec191ae912b6d472c1da.jpg
184cd4a9633c7e7ec4a9ae4adbda9f32.jpg

I would like to see some DC vs by sideshow. Sups v lex, Batman vs joker, I could go on and on.

Just read on one of the Facebook forums that sideshow used decals for the eyes on wolverine instead of painting them. I think they painted over the decals with a clear coat. You can only tell in an extreme closeup, but some people are pissed.

LOL, don't know why they would be pissed....SSC has been doing that for years...Funny how people are happy about something till they have something pointed out to them that they never would of noticed before..

Just like with the IS Spidey that had all the horrible plastic in it....lol. I have the piece and if it wasn't made such a big deal of in the forums I wouldn't of even noticed or cared, well I noticed but still don't care.

Back