Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had someone my same problem with statue base? it has been deformed by the Hulk weight resulting as not stable in a flat surface.

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can score one of these custom wolverine portraits? Pm me?

Had someone my same problem with statue base? it has been deformed by the Hulk weight resulting as not stable in a flat surface.

That sucks to hear. I've had zero issues with mine. Try and contact CS and see if they can help you out with a new base. I'm sure you're passed the 30 day return window but it doesn't hurt to ask. My nephew actually accidentally broke a statue of mine after I had it for about a year. I contacted SS CS via email and explained everything that happened and offered to pay for a replacement if they could help me. I figured there's no chance they would help because they weren't even responsible for the broken piece and I was well past my 30 day window for returns. Well, CS got back to me and asked for pictures. I sent them some pics and low and behold, CS sent me a replacement and didn't even charge me for it. I was floored by their kindness and willingness to help me even though they were under no obligation to do so. Give it a try. Also, be nice when you ask for something. I know you're upset because the base giving out isn't your fault. However, any person in general is more likely to help out if you ask nicely. Good luck if you decide to contact them.

Last edited:
I confirm that the Sideshow Customer Care is fantastic: I contacted them few days ago and they offered me a replacement.

Still a phenomenal piece. Even though they went crazy with the ES. Also, keep in mind they may have just cut the run short because no one was ordering it anymore. Watch, if by some miracle this piece does start to spike in the aftermarket, they'll finish off the rest of the run. :lol

Still a phenomenal piece. Even though they went crazy with the ES. Also, keep in mind they may have just cut the run short because no one was ordering it anymore. Watch, if by some miracle this piece does start to spike in the aftermarket, they'll finish off the rest of the run. :lol

Wouldn’t be the first time :lol

Back