• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 scale 2001: Clavius Spacesuit by Executive Replicas- head + accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andrew, Stage 3 payment sent! Didn’t see a payment request so didn’t know until I caught up with the thread. Thanks again for doing this, it’s looking amazing and will go so nicely with the Clavius suit! :rock

Hey Andrew, Stage 3 payment sent! Didn’t see a payment request so didn’t know until I caught up with the thread. Thanks again for doing this, it’s looking amazing and will go so nicely with the Clavius suit! :rock
Payment received and transferred to the artist. Thanks!
Stay tuned-in here more often- after my own head arrives, work will begin on the earphone sets.
I'm working with 'Full Metal Customs', so they will be near exact replicas.

Hello everybody!
I have good news and bad news.

The good news is: 8 heads are ready to be shipped to me.
The bad news is that I have to collect a portion of the shipping cost from everyone before the artist will ship the box. He is sending it through DHL, (3 to 5 days) and the cost is $65.00 from the Philippines to the USA. If I could pay it out of my own pocket I would, but my money has dried up until March 1.

If they had told me about the $65 shipping fee before, I would have just added an equal portion of it to your Stage-3 payments and we'd be good to go.
Please, each buyer who has paid Stage-3 send $7.00 to me through PayPal as quickly as possible, and I'll pay the shipping to the artist and the heads will arrive here in 3 to 5 days. Thank you!

my PayPal email is: [email protected]

Attachments

• 331328019_1534191577074473_4451568708110532380_n.jpg
    331328019_1534191577074473_4451568708110532380_n.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 331933439_528533139265798_1762926183291231006_n.jpg
    331933439_528533139265798_1762926183291231006_n.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello everybody!
I have good news and bad news.

The good news is: 8 heads are ready to be shipped to me.
The bad news is that I have to collect a portion of the shipping cost from everyone before the artist will ship the box. He is sending it through DHL, (3 to 5 days) and the cost is $65.00 from the Philippines to the USA. If I could pay it out of my own pocket I would, but my money has dried up until March 1.

If they had told me about the $65 shipping fee before, I would have just added an equal portion of it to your Stage-3 payments and we'd be good to go.
Please, each buyer who has paid Stage-3 send $7.00 to me through PayPal as quickly as possible, and I'll pay the shipping to the artist and the heads will arrive here in 3 to 5 days. Thank you!

my PayPal email is: [email protected]
payment for shipping cost ($7) sent. ;)

I was able to collect a few portions of the $65 shipping cost, (thank you guys)
Today I paid the balance out of my own pocket, so the first batch of heads is finally on its way.
When I receive them, I will need to recover a portion of the shipping cost (from the artist to me) from those who did not contribute yet.
For ALL buyers, I will ask for final shipping costs from me to you. That cost will depend on where you live, of course.

Thanks again, to everyone!
I hope to receive Stage 3 payments soon from those who have not yet paid.

I've decided to sell my 2nd Dave Bowman, the NYCC exclusive with red and green helmets.
It's #068 of only 100 produced, and it was never released because the NYCC was cancelled due to the pandemic.
I'm asking $685 shipped, firm, only within the contiguous 48 states.

The first batch of heads was shipped yesterday! They will arrive here in 3 to 5 days. Unfortunately, the artist lowered the number of heads he will produce each month from ten down to eight, so the two buyers who paid Stage-3 last will have to wait for their heads to be shipped in the next batch. The only way I can fairly prioritize who gets their head first is by the chronological order in which they paid in full. It won't be a long wait though.

The first batch of Heywood Floyd heads has arrived!

They look great. They are slightly smaller than the Dave and Frank heads, but that was a problem with the ER heads- they were slightly too big. These look just the right size, which is a very good thing- because there will be just enough room to fit them inside the helmet with the earphones on. If they had been the same size as Dave and Frank, the earphones couldn't fit into the helmet. I planned the sizing with the headphones in mind from the beginning, but it's great to see that it will all work!

The next thing I need to do is go out and buy some small boxes to ship the heads in. Then I will box them up, take one to the post office and check the cost of domestic and international shipping. I will let each buyer know what their shipping cost will be, and I will ask each of you to send me that amount through PayPal.

Then finally, I will ship them with insurance for the full amount each of you paid.
Thanks to everyone!

P.S. - (please pay Stage-3... you know who you are.)

Got the head today and it is wonderful! Thanks so much for your efforts Anthro. Looking forward to seeing what others do with this excellent piece.

Got the head today and it is wonderful! Thanks so much for your efforts Anthro. Looking forward to seeing what others do with this excellent piece.
I'm so glad you like it! It's been a long 6 month wait. The artist did such a great job!
Now I'm preparing to start making the headphones with a friend of mine who lives in the Philippines. He does amazing 1/6 scale metal work. There are a few things we need to figure out, and we both are working on other projects at the same time, but we'll get them done when we can. Here's a preview:

Attachments

• Screenshot (1705).png
    Screenshot (1705).png
    566.3 KB · Views: 0
Now I know the head size is correctly proportionate to the body. Much better than Frank & Dave.
Also, I know the TBLeague AT011 is the right body for the job. The head snaps right onto the neck ball, and the boots snap onto the ankle balls. No problem! A perfect fit.
Getting the suit onto the body was stressful though. It was necessary to remove the neck ball from the body. That was easy after heating the neck area with a hair dryer. The hard part was at the very end, lifting and stretching the metal neck ring over the neck. I slowly shifted the fabric and managed to do it, but I derailed the zipper pull from the zipper teeth in the process. Getting it back in place required the help of a friend with better eyesight than I. Anyway, it's done! Heywood Floyd is on the job, inspecting TMI-1 like a badass.

Attachments

• 20230306_200929.jpg
    20230306_200929.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Hi 2001 fans... I got a request from Executive Replicas to post this message, and some pics to go with it.
I've spent about 4 years helping research this project, and I also did the promotional pics below.
Here's the message from ER:

"Hello everyone, Executive Replicas here...We are about ready to release our 1/6th scale 2001 EVA Space Pod for pre-order but we wanted to get an idea of how many collectors are serious about this piece. It is very expensive but the factory is pushing a high MOQ to meet, so we would like to get a count from the board members to see how the pre-order would fair. When we started this project some years ago, material and labor were already high, but since then everything has doubled making the SRP much higher, and the economy right now is questionable when dealing with the high-end collectibles. The retail price will be around the same price as the 1966 1/6th scale Batmobile... not cheap, but a lot of work has gone into this, and the pics show that. So fellow collectors, if you don't mind, those of you that are interested please e-mail us at [email protected] so we can put you down and get an idea. Thank you so much for your previous support and we hope to continue the 2001 line with more products coming out."

Attachments

• 02 - POD promo reduced.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 03 - POD promo reduced.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 04 - POD promo reduced.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 05 - POD promo reduced.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 08 - promo.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
I knew this wouldn’t be cheap, but it’s definitely something I’ve always wanted, especially now that I have all 3 suits. I mean, those were over $1000 to get all 3 and I’ve splurged for the custom Heywood Floyd head, and still need a Bowman and Poole custom head. Definitely count me in for one of these Anthrapoid.

Back