Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My video review of this great piece.

Cool review. I think you're 100% right...this piece looks great no matter where you display it. Also agree it's one of the best HULK sculpts I have ever seen. I have the green COM as well and SSC did it no justice with the paint apps on it. Love the snowy outdoor setting for the review. It fits this dio perfectly. I can't wait until Wednesday so I can see this piece first hand myself.

Cool review. I think you're 100% right...this piece looks great no matter where you display it. Also agree it's one of the best HULK sculpts I have ever seen. I have the green COM as well and SSC did it no justice with the paint apps on it. Love the snowy outdoor setting for the review. It fits this dio perfectly. I can't wait until Wednesday so I can see this piece first hand myself.

Dude you are in for a treat!!

Going back to the comiquette. I love my Comi... I wish the paint was like this one. Even still I still love. Best Body sculpt by far. I don't even mind the hair :)

Dude you are in for a treat!!

Going back to the comiquette. I love my Comi... I wish the paint was like this one. Even still I still love. Best Body sculpt by far. I don't even mind the hair :)

The COM is the most dynamic HULK statue I've ever seen. It's full of rage and motion. If it had been 1/4 scale and had the paint apps this dio has....I wouldn't need another HULK statue ever again.

It looks amazing! Thanks for the pics and video Jaws. I missed out on the commiquette Hulk but I have the first avengers maquette hulk and was on the fence on getting this one too.

Best foto, even better than the professional SS shots with the background shots.

My video review of this great piece.

Fantastic video Jaws! The kind of quality I expected from you for sure. Always doing a good piece serious justice. The teeth issue is ridiculous lol. Those are not serious issues just nit picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic video Jaws! The kind of quality I expected from you for sure. Always doing a good piece serious justice. The teeth issue is ridiculous lol. Those are not serious issues just nit picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for those very kind words kainswiss! I am really glad you liked it.

Back