Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Figrin D'an NIB from my local comic shop for $105. Such an awesome figure. Sadly, I only started collecting SS figures this year and missed out on the rest of the band. I hope I can come across the rest of the figures.

Re: 1/6th Creature Cantina band

Luckily I found someone was selling his hundreds of sideshow sixthscale figures and their enviorements on facebook. Luckily He had doikk nats and tech mor boxed and unopened. I offered him $300+$65 shipping and they are on the way my home now. I also bought momaw nadon from local figure store unopened. It is also on the way home.

Hopefully cantina set will be finished by new years eve.

2b020ea37a00f1053d70f6ea472c4fa9.jpg

And hot toys hansolo , chewbacca , obiwan,lukeskywaler and jawa tatooine set left.

Cantina is almost finished .

I need the other table set and then I will have the complete set. I already have the cantina band members complete I bought those when they first came out.

not the cantina one but the other version I forget the name
Nadon's nook on sale from $250 on ebay.

I have been collecting sideshow cantina figures so far. They are finished. Now my goal is hot toys hansolo,chewbacca,obiwan,luke and jawas tatooine related figures.

yeah that`s the one. I picked up the ht han solo head sculpt and his outfit. and might buy his gloved hand set sometime but for now that would be good enough for me. and chewie once he comes out

yeah that`s the one. I picked up the ht han solo head sculpt and his outfit. and might buy his gloved hand set sometime but for now that would be good enough for me. and chewie once he comes out
The bad thing is I have to wait until next may for hot toys ones. No cash left. Sideshow mark 42 life size bust on the way my home.

I can't believe how these things go up...I picked up the Nadon Nook on clearance at comic shop for $59 and it is now $250? And the band packs $300 - $400 for 2 packs??? I am seriously going to have to think about selling a few things...

I can't believe how these things go up...I picked up the Nadon Nook on clearance at comic shop for $59 and it is now $250? And the band packs $300 - $400 for 2 packs??? I am seriously going to have to think about selling a few things...
Yes I bought all of them with that price. Expensive isn't it?

Finally got Tedn and Nalan to go with my Figrin. Now I just need to find Doik and Tech. Anyone looking to unload one?

oh I finally got the nadoons nook complete with shipping box for 129.99 a few months ago from cotsworld collectibles of all places I was surprised that they had this in stock. it took me years to find this piece with out paying an arm and leg for it on the secondary market like Ebay.

I got a good deal on 3 of these guys but the Tadn/Nalan was pretty pricey at my local shop. Gotta find that nook at a good price!
Since this popped up, thought I'd post this pic I just took with these guys (well, four of them anyway)

Plastic-soul-1200.jpg

good luck with your search these guys are cool to own. wish they would do max rebo band now that would be an awesome set to own as well.

100% agree about the Rebo Band. Would love that.

I have considered getting the Cantina band figures but don't really have a set up to put them in. They seem like pretty cool figures overall.

Back