Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the set with record player...and the other set is discounted to $120...and I doubt there was much difference in production numbers...

Oh, the set with record player...and the other set is discounted to $120...and I doubt there was much difference in production numbers...

I have a suspicion that the first set didn't sell too well, hence a smaller edition size for the second set?

I'm looking for tech m'or and doikk nat's pack for purchase. May they be produced again by sideshow?

This is my collection so far:

kysg3P.jpg

I don't see Sideshow revisit those anytime soon. This being said, i'd recommend keeping an eye on EBay or even on these forums. A deal could turn up without notice.

I don't see Sideshow revisit those anytime soon. This being said, i'd recommend keeping an eye on EBay or even on these forums. A deal could turn up without notice.

are these the ones that hardly pop up on ebay tech m'or and doikk nat's or was it the other ones I can`t remember

Tech m'or and Doikk Nat's is with lower edition limit. And they are not available for purschase.

I bought greedo 1/6 from amazon.com today.

im glade I have all the band members then it would suck if you couldn`t complete the set because you cant find them anywhere. how much did you get greedo for? he is a great figure and some day I would like to take him out of the box for display

im glade I have all the band members then it would suck if you couldn`t complete the set because you cant find them anywhere. how much did you get greedo for? he is a great figure and some day I would like to take him out of the box for display

I bought greedo for $350. I'm waiting for new han solo sideshow 1/6 figure. When it will be released , I will definitely buy him also. Then I will preview greedo-han solo diorama. I collect 1/6 figures for only cantina for 1,5 years..

I'm also waiting for obi-wan,luke skywalker for inside cantina and sand trooper for outside cantina.

I bought greedo for $350. I'm waiting for new han solo sideshow 1/6 figure. When it will be released , I will definitely buy him also. Then I will preview greedo-han solo diorama. I collect 1/6 figures for only cantina for 1,5 years..

I'm also waiting for obi-wan,luke skywalker for inside cantina and sand trooper for outside cantina.

wow $350 he has gone up over the years. but don't forget about chewie. what good would han be with out his co-pilot and best buddy. I might get luke maybe will have to see in hand to decided.

Back