Sideshow Bith 'Modal Nodes' Cantina Band

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although you can't really hide Hammerhands wrists due to his outfit. I haven 't been bothered by the wrist they gave him, in hand they seem fairly unobtrusive.

Anyone notice these are on the Prometheus 1.2 and 1.3 body? Anyone know what the 1.3 looks like, I'm not familiar with it being used yet.

Anyone notice these are on the Prometheus 1.2 and 1.3 body? Anyone know what the 1.3 looks like, I'm not familiar with it being used yet.

I noticed it, and at least it means the figures won't look completely identical. So Sideshow actually didn't take the really easy route on this one.

So does anybody have any info on what the changes will be on the Pro 1.3 body? From the pics, it looks like it will be a taller body.

All I really want are the new instruments... the Hasbro offerings are fine for my purposes and dont look strikingly dfferent from SS... really wish they came out at $70 each or even a little lower... but at $100 each... cant do that.

But they aren't $100 each. Figrin Dan is $90 at Alter Ego and the other two are $120. That's $210 for three, which equals...
...wait for it...
...ready?
...ready now?
...how about now?
...not quite there yet...
...aaaaaaaaaalmost...there...
...drumroll...

$70 a piece. :dance

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one of these with reward points...it was that time when I had nothing on preorder and as soon as I used them, IG-88, Fett, Superman and a few others went up. Oh well. I do love everything Star Wars and Empire.

As it looked like it included a second instrument, I ordered a second figure. It looks like the 2 pack has the same one so I may cancel it and get the multi pack.

I just cannot get into these, too much money for all four (partial band would not look right to me) and I never really liked the look of the Bith in the movie, it felt... cheap somehow. I just finished Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina which has the band's story and that did not capture me either, this is my first pass on the SW 1/6 line. Though I still think a Bith Jedi would be cool...

I received an email saying SS would begin processing on the 21st. I still haven't received a shipping confirmation. Anyone get one yet?

Back