Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! :nono:thwak Your Focusing on the Gun :lol:lol:lol

:lol Yeah, the belt is awesome too! It seems Skulls are in fashion...look what I just found

Tomb_Raider_44_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Don't they remind you of anything? :dunno

Well everyone, just got my Mystique EX today. This happens to be my very first Sideshow piece, and I am absolutely blown away. Great sculpt, paint apps, even the packaging was top-notch (and I'm always nervous when opening a new arrival). Consider me a full-fledged convert to SS! Just a fantastic experience all around.

Looking forward to getting Venom off of flex in a few weeks!

Well everyone, just got my Mystique EX today. This happens to be my very first Sideshow piece, and I am absolutely blown away. Great sculpt, paint apps, even the packaging was top-notch (and I'm always nervous when opening a new arrival). Consider me a full-fledged convert to SS! Just a fantastic experience all around.

Looking forward to getting Venom off of flex in a few weeks!

Congrats Sigep, you had the same reaction as me! You're gonna love the Venom too :D

Impressive Pics Nacho :D

Btw....my Wife loves your Avatar....she's a big fan of "The Warriors" Her older brother used to make her watch that movie and The Furies used to scare the S%&T outta her when she was a kid :lol

Thanks POWER, Yeh the Furies rock I dont think I'll ever change my avi
and sig..:D

Congrats Nacho, Shes Fine I ain't Lying :naughty, Great Score

Thankyou Colossus I noticed you got one to...Congrats to you my friend.

Nice pics Nacho, grats :) skull base ftw!

Thanks Fuzzy. Skull base FKN" DOMINATES!!!!!

She looks good with Dagger too.

MysDag.jpg

nice pics man. You're right her height is just right when placed next to dagger. I woulda got go her to if I'd taken more to her face sculpt. I do wish they would add more skin tones to bring out the sculpts more. I think sometimes the sculpts are awesome then they just slap on one tone of paint and all that detail is lost.

Last edited:
Great pics, CF. She looks great...I should have her later today. I have to admit, I wouldn't mind her being so large if it didn't conflict with the rest of the statues, notably She-Hulk. She should be the one a little larger than the rest. Though you can always chalk it up to Mystique being a shape-shifter, I guess.

Back