Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0080.jpg

Just got my EX today. #127! She looks fabulous. I'm kind of digging the print.The piece is mint and she slid right into the base with no problems. I was a little worried about that after all the pics I've seen of her foot not fitting in the base properly. The only issue I have is the UPS guy crushed the corner of my color box. Oh well.... at least she looks perfect.

If you like Mystique, this and the PF are must haves. They look drop dead sexy!

Just got my EX today. #127! She looks fabulous. I'm kind of digging the print.The piece is mint and she slid right into the base with no problems. I was a little worried about that after all the pics I've seen of her foot not fitting in the base properly. The only issue I have is the UPS guy crushed the corner of my color box. Oh well.... at least she looks perfect.

Congrats filip, she does look fab :) I like her costume better than the PF one too. I'm glad yours came mint.

Boooyah :chew get them both fellas, I don't care if you don't like multiple. :horror

Just got a notice that ex waitlist will convert, not sure if I want it since I can get the reg for so much cheaper.

Got to see this in person and it's really a very nice piece and big. Much bigger than previous AH releases. What happened Tim?

It's very close to 1/4 scale.

Back