The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed this in the theaters but I bought the Blu-ray sight unseen because I liked his solo comic adventures in Japan so much in the 80's.

I decided to watch the Extended Cut as my first introduction to the movie. I thought it was pretty damn good! I didn't realize that it was unrated though. I figured it just be a longer PG-13 movie than whatever was shown in theaters.

As the blood and f-bombs were flying I was seriously going "how the hell did they get away with all of this!?" :lol

I loved that it was filmed on location in Japan and had so much subtitled dialogue.

Isn't the Extended Cut unrated?

Missed this in the theaters but I bought the Blu-ray sight unseen because I liked his solo comic adventures in Japan so much in the 80's.

I decided to watch the Extended Cut as my first introduction to the movie. I thought it was pretty damn good! I didn't realize that it was unrated though. I figured it just be a longer PG-13 movie than whatever was shown in theaters.

As the blood and f-bombs were flying I was seriously going "how the hell did they get away with all of this!?" :lol

I loved that it was filmed on location in Japan and had so much subtitled dialogue.

:hi5:

Was great in the theatres, loving having this at home.

Isn't the Extended Cut unrated?

picture.php

Yes. Read my post that you quoted. :lol

Looks like neither of us are very good at reading. :slap :lol

*goes to refill coffee cup*

:wave Always READ the fine (and normal size) print.

:lol:hi5:

Well.... SOME of it was on location in japan... MOST of it Had Australia Doubling as japan :lol

After waiting so long, I finally saw it. I liked it a lot. Loved at the end his bone claws popped out. Can't wait to get the Hot Toys figure.

Wasn't a better film at all :lol
It raped original story yet did nothing new or interesting, especially with its characters.
The pace is too slow and the content is disappointing to say the least.

Fun to watch, but nothing more.

Back