The Wolverine 2 (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no chance in them casting a guy not much over 5 feet tall. They'd probably find it hard to even find someone that would be similar build to the comic version, particularly one that can act.

I'm a big fan of Hugh and his version of Wolverine.

Re: Marvel's The Wolverine 2 (2017).

Yeah, and that came out like a couple weeks ago. Which is why I'm stunned to hear this 180 on what he said. :dunno

Technically all he said was "one last time"

Movie could be called Wolverine: One Last Time or this could be the last Solo movie for him to play the role or it could be the final time he plays the character. Hope it one of the two former

If I remember correctly, he played that tune already at the time of XMen first class, saying the the next one would be his last, and Lo and Behold! He's back for at least two more!

No, not too worried, ihe'll be back for more...

Kojima said he won't be making any more MGS movie.

Several times :lol

I really enjoyed The Wolverine and I can't wait to see the sequel. :yess:

Same here.

Last edited:
Both solo movies were mediocre for me personally. I'm still waiting for a truly bad ass solo Wolvie movie that does the character justice.

I see no chance in them casting a guy not much over 5 feet tall. They'd probably find it hard to even find someone that would be similar build to the comic version, particularly one that can act.

I'm a big fan of Hugh and his version of Wolverine.

I'm sure there are plenty of short actors out there. As far as the body, they can train, look at Jackman, he's in better shape now than he was in the first film. I want an unknown actor to be the next Wolverine, and hopefully not some 6'2'' pretty boy. I would be ok with an actor with average height, around 5'9' maybe.

I believe technically it is a part 2.

X-O was supposed to be a series of origin films for the X-Men characters, starting with Wolverine and then Magneto. Wolverines came out but then Magneto's evolved into First Class.

I still play the origins game now and again so brutal, the only good thing to come out of that turdfest.

I still play the origins game now and again so brutal, the only good thing to come out of that turdfest.

The game was far better than the film. Still to this day, is the best movie to game adaptation ever.

The game wasn't as good as ppl want to believe, mediocre at best.
And it still had the same poor man's origins of Sabretooth and Deadpool. :dunno

Maybe it was only meant to be a game :lol

It should of been.

The game wasn't as good as ppl want to believe, mediocre at best.
And it still had the same poor man's origins of Sabretooth and Deadpool. :dunno

rzFDfFg.gif

I thought Spider-Man 2 was the best film to game adaptation ever.

Back