SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then again, if you were a big Sideshow fan you would know this board exist for at least 4 years.. (even longer if you count EZ board) Why didnt you join before...???

Dave did the right thing.

Ok, here we go with the never ending discussion.
So to be a Sideshow collector or "fan", you have to buy the product AND be part of this boards? I know people who collect Sideshow big time and just go online to check their emails. Actually, there's probably people in this world who collect Sideshow and don't even have internet or a computer.
To be or not to be part of this boards has nothing to do with being a Sideshow "fan".

But, my real answer to your question: Whatever dude.

Ok, I accept I sounded like a whinny b!4ch in what I posted and I am sorry. I was just very frustrated about not being able to go to the party.
Jen, I feel the need to tell you this in the nicest way possible since you gave me a peace icon:peace but then ended with a ironic remark: No, you didn't get it right. I want to meet my online friends AND I want to participate in the prizes (even if I don't win anything). Why? Very simple. I don't want to feel left out and I don't want to be a half-assed guest at the party. What's wrong with that? I've been collecting and spending a lot of money with Sideshow for a long time, even before joining this boards. And this is a Sideshow Collector's party, right? Now, I didn't know that other people took advantage of this last year and just joined to be able to go to the party and win stuff, but not everyone in this world acts the same way.
Sorry, I just want to feel I'm part of the whole thing. :peace :)

I understand wanting to be apart of the whole thing. I've only been once and last year they gave away some VERY nice prizes....but really only a small handful got to play the game....but it was still exciting for everyone...we all knew someone who made it onto the stage and we were all rooting that they would get a kick ass prize.

I just think if you don't get an invite, and have an opportunity to go as a guest, you should take it...... because I'm sure there are many who would be more than happy to go. And really the party is about hanging out with everyone and people from Sideshow...the prizes are the icing on the cake.

I understand wanting to be apart of the whole thing. I've only been once and last year they gave away some VERY nice prizes....but really only a small handful got to play the game....but it was still exciting for everyone...we all knew someone who made it onto the stage and we were all rooting that they would get a kick ass prize.

I just think if you don't get an invite, and have an opportunity to go as a guest, you should take it...... because I'm sure there are many who would be more than happy to go. And really the party is about hanging out with everyone and people from Sideshow...the prizes are the icing on the cake.

Last year was my first time going and I don't care that I didn't win anything, I was just glad to be there. I didn't even know there were going to be prizes, and that certainly shouldn't be the reason for going to the party.

Last year was my first time going and I don't care that I didn't win anything, I was just glad to be there. I didn't even know there were going to be prizes, and that certainly shouldn't be the reason for going to the party.

I'm right there with ya. :D I didn't win either but damn was it still a lot of fun. :rock :rock :rock

:lecture:lecture:lecture

If I was ever to go to the Freaks Party I would just go there for the purpose of meeting and hanging out with the other members and have a drink or two. Prizes don't bother me none because I'm already rich. :p

If I was ever to go to the Freaks Party I would just go there for the purpose of meeting and hanging out with the other members and have a drink or two. Prizes don't bother me none because I'm already rich. :p

I'm rich too.

In my dreams.:monkey2

Great, buy me something my new internet best friend.:lol:lol:lol

What if I said there weren't going to be any prizes at all this year... I wonder how many people would decide not to show ;)

Back