SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of us new members wont be at the Freaks Party but a lot of us will definitely be at the San Diego Comic Con. I have a house in La Jolla so I'm practically around the corner.

I'll be there!!!

headbang.gif

Hopefully I'll be there!! I'm P!tu's Designated Dave! =P Or Davette more likely!

Last edited:
I'll be at Con the whole time but I don't know if I'm cool enough to go to the freaks party yet. If I don't get in then, I'm going to party at Tilted Kilt, all other rejects are welcome to join me. :monkey2
Oh my God dude, I walked by there last year on the way to my car and all I saw was HOTTIES in short plaid skirts! :drool

Is that a cool place to eat/drink? Sucks that it's so hidden, I would've never known it was there unless I walked past it.

Hell's to the yeah it's a good place to kick it! the beer is awesome the food is great. it's sort of like a sexier hooters. Funny story, the restaurant was brand new last year during con and someone at TK decided it would be a good idea to take two of their hottest waitresses to con to promote the restaurant. Needless to say they got a good response. Geeks were lining up to take pics but nobody knew what they were promoting. lol

Hell's to the yeah it's a good place to kick it! the beer is awesome the food is great. it's sort of like a sexier hooters. Funny story, the restaurant was brand new last year during con and someone at TK decided it would be a good idea to take two of their hottest waitresses to con to promote the restaurant. Needless to say they got a good response. Geeks were lining up to take pics but nobody knew what they were promoting. lol
:lol

Sounds like a cool place. I wanted to eat there, but we were all tired and had to go get ready for the Freaks Party. Maybe we'll head there after the party this year! :rock

I'll be at Con the whole time but I don't know if I'm cool enough to go to the freaks party yet. If I don't get in then, I'm going to party at Tilted Kilt, all other rejects are welcome to join me. :monkey2

I like that place there is some real hotties in there. Definitely has better food than Hooters that's for sure. I live in La Jolla so I try to go there when I can. It's been a while though since I've been real busy.

I like that place there is some real hotties in there. Definitely has better food than Hooters that's for sure. I live in La Jolla so I try to go there when I can. It's been a while though since I've been real busy.

Sounds like it might be a place to check out Wednesday instead of our regular outing at D i c k's.

Sounds like it might be a place to check out Wednesday instead of our regular outing at D i c k's.

Oh I absolutely recommend it. I also like D***'s Last Resort to but since you've been going there regularly it's always nice for you and the boys to head out to somewhere different for a little variety especially since some of you are rarely in San Diego. All of you will have lots of fun and the food is actually pretty good.

Last edited:
I RSVP'd but not gotten an invitation as of now. Damn this is like the Michael Jackson memorial event. Maybe if I get an invite I can sell it like those yokels on eBay were. Cash in!

Back