• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
since I now have over 50 posts give:

915stag51 +1 for the Chopper Pred in '08
Mando a +1 for the Chopper shoulder cannon in '08

Another +1 to DarthNeil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

+1 for alihoops, super to deal with. you are welcome for the mj, thanks for the mo-nay. :D

a +1 to Voohees27 for being such a great and honest person to deal with and for the super fast shipping!!!!! Thanks Roy, hope to deal with you again.

Thanks everyone for helping me make the feedback section such a vital part of the commerce section. The new feedback person will be opening the NEW FEEDBACK section tomorrow so you can post all your feedback there.

I am going commence my final feedback update now and when I have finished I will be locking this one. :crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back