SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROLL CALL!!! :rock

I started a thread like this last year, hoping to meet a lot of people for the first time and also want to know who to avoid. J/K :D Let me know if you'll be attending the con the party or both! :rock :duff

1. The ill Jedi*
2. Bannister*
3. MeguiarsEM*
4. Kuzeh*
5. BadMoon*
6. The Josh*
7. Shatterer of Dreams*
8. TOE*
9. Bamboota*
10. Mesa*
11. Mack
12. FreddyvsJasonvsAsh
13. Jen*
14. Buttmunch
15. Incurable Collector

*Might be attending the Freaks party. Thanks Dave. :monkey2

At least from that list,theres a lot of known freaks...Last year all I saw was a bunch of nobodies winning big prices offered by Sideshow at the Freak party..:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

At least from that list,theres a lot of known freaks...Last year all I saw was a bunch of nobodies winning big prices offered by Sideshow at the Freak party..:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

A number of well known people just fine last year.

Oh I absolutely recommend it. I also like D***'s Last Resort to but since you've been going there regularly it's always nice for you and the boys to head out to somewhere different for a little variety especially since some of you are rarely in San Diego. All of you will have lots of fun and the food is actually pretty good.

And don't forget the gals. :D

I'll be at Con the whole time but I don't know if I'm cool enough to go to the freaks party yet. If I don't get in then, I'm going to party at Tilted Kilt, all other rejects are welcome to join me. :monkey2

Tocayo, did you RSVP'd?...
I've never been to the Tilted Kilt, I saw it the other they during a Padres game, looks like a lot of fun!!! :naughty

ill be at the Con all 4 days...and hopefully get the invite for the freaks party...last year i was the DD so hopefully this year i could have some drinks with you guys

hulk-spidey.gif

I'll be there :) :duff

And I have a request - I'm working on putting together a slideshow/DVD to play on the televisions at the bar during the party, and would like you guys to send me links to your favorite Con photos, from ANY year... those of you who have been going for many many years, you may have some gems that would be great for this type of thing ;)

And even if you're not going, I'd welcome your photos to peruse and pick from, if you'd like to send them along. That way the Freaks who are in attendance can reminisce and you can be there in spirit!

I've cleaned out my PM box, so please send the links there. Would love some funny and/or embarrassing ones too ;) Not just from the past Freaks parties, but also from the Con floor, Sideshow booth, etc. Can't guarantee I'd use them all - but at least I'll get a laugh while picking photos :lol

Thanks guys (and girls)!!

I'll be there :) :duff

And I have a request - I'm working on putting together a slideshow/DVD to play on the televisions at the bar during the party, and would like you guys to send me links to your favorite Con photos, from ANY year... those of you who have been going for many many years, you may have some gems that would be great for this type of thing ;)

And even if you're not going, I'd welcome your photos to peruse and pick from, if you'd like to send them along. That way the Freaks who are in attendance can reminisce and you can be there in spirit!

I've cleaned out my PM box, so please send the links there. Would love some funny and/or embarrassing ones too ;) Not just from the past Freaks parties, but also from the Con floor, Sideshow booth, etc. Can't guarantee I'd use them all - but at least I'll get a laugh while picking photos :lol

Thanks guys (and girls)!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh ^^^^! Karma has just buried the brotherhood in one post. :eek::rotfl

Karma do you still have the pic of me doing a sink stand drinking flouridated water from a tap? :rotfl

I got these..

thumbsup.png

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/karma2578/******.jpg

ROLL CALL!!! :rock

I started a thread like this last year, hoping to meet a lot of people for the first time and also want to know who to avoid. J/K :D Let me know if you'll be attending the con the party or both! :rock :duff

1. The ill Jedi*
2. Bannister*
3. MeguiarsEM*
4. Kuzeh*
5. BadMoon*
6. The Josh*
7. Shatterer of Dreams*
8. TOE*
9. Bamboota*
10. Mesa*
11. Mack*
12. FreddyvsJasonvsAsh
13. Jen*
14. Buttmunch
15. Incurable Collector
16. Gruesam*
17. THX-182*
18. spidermonkey*
19. iron.Jedi*

*Might be attending the Freaks party. Thanks Dave. :monkey2

OHH SNNNAAPPPP!!! I'm made the list *popping my colla*....Like I said before....I really hope I get to go...I've heard that it's a real hoot! But I dunno this whole thing that Dave's talking about....last thing I heard was that I was going...but dunno....

I'm pretty sure..everyone in this thread is confused about what Dave said!:confused::confused::confused: But one thing is for sure!! I'm defently excited for teh Con and to met ya Ill!! Fo sho!

Back