SDCC '08 - Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which of your 18 SDCC threads should I be checking out :monkey3

mcgonagall-dailyprophet.jpg

Every day but Sunday is now sold out and its really close to being as well.

I noticed when Saturday sold out, ticket scalpers had them all over ebay and when prices started getting into the hundres, friday sold out around out two days later. You can guess where some of those friday tickets ended up.

I noticed when Saturday sold out, ticket scalpers had them all over ebay and when prices started getting into the hundres, friday sold out around out two days later. You can guess where some of those friday tickets ended up.

Damn, I could have paid for my trip doing that.:lol:lol:lol

I know crazy stuff indeed.

May i have your attention, please?

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to pick these items at SDCC next week?

DST Transformers Skywarp Bust
Transformers G1 Animated Optimus Prime Bust
Gears of War Carmine 7" Action Figure

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/blog/boneyard/sdcc-2008-exclusives-checklist/

I don't know if any of the Brotherhood said they would try and get them but since it's next week, i thought it would be best to ask now.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to pick these items at SDCC next week?

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/blog/boneyard/sdcc-2008-exclusives-checklist/

I don't know if any of the Brotherhood said they would try and get them but since it's next week, i thought it would be best to ask now.

I was goign to hide behind the booth until the supply guys get there and then go "POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER!"

For you, no. But if any non-hiding little ^^^^^ wants them, sure.

I'll see what I can do. Jason, is Kate getting a Carmine for anyone? Jen's picking one up for Kit.

I'll see what I can do. Jason, is Kate getting a Carmine for anyone? Jen's picking one up for Kit.
I have my buddy coming too so I will have him get one so I will have two for those who cant make it.

Back