SDCC '08 - Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really only a couple panels I'm gonna be going to. I just like to spend most of my time on the floor. I will be at the SS and Hobbit Panel.

Edit: My SDCC thread in the Indiana Jones section is completely updated with the panels I thought would interest us all that are going. It also has the links to the SDCC site with everything else you might want.

Thanks Josh, I can now plan my two days. :banana

Well, here are the panels/events I'm interested in (with the bolded ones being those that I absolutely will attend):

Thursday
Hasbro: G.I. Joe (11:30 - 12:00)
Sideshow Collectibles (12:00 - 1:00)
Showtime: Dexter (5:45 - 6:45)
Lionsgate and Marvel: Punisher: War Zone (8:00 - 8:30)

Friday
Star Wars Fan Club Breakfast (7:00 - 9:00)
ILM and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (11:35 - 12:25)
Warner Bros: Watchmen (11:55 - 1:00)
Trailer Park (1:15 - 2:00)
Hasbro: Star Wars and Indiana Jones (1:15 - 2:00)
Universal: The Wolfman (2:00 - 2:30)
Lucasfilm: The Saga Continues - Star Wars 2008 (4:00 - 5:00)
Sideshow Freaks Party (8:00 - ???)
Lucasfilm/Gentle Giant Party (???)

Saturday
NBC: Heroes (10:45 - 11:45)
ABC: Lost (12:00 - 1:00)
Heroes Soundtrack Release Party (7:00 - 11:00)
Entertainment Weekly Party (9:00 - 1:00)

Sideshow, Fan Club Breakfast, and the Freaks Party. There is also a panel for GOW that I'm gonna try to get to. We will see about Dexter depends on how tired I am by that time. :lol

No, it really isn't.

I hear that good sir and it goes by SOOOO fast. By the time you realize it, it's alreayd sunday and time to leave :monkey2:monkey2

Looking forward to being creeped out by this guy, I saw him everywhere last year

BlackSuperman.jpg

I hear that good sir and it goes by SOOOO fast. By the time you realize it, it's alreayd sunday and time to leave :monkey2:monkey2

Looking forward to being creeped out by this guy, I saw him everywhere last year

BlackSuperman.jpg

That guy scares the ^^^^ out of me. :lol

I remember that guy too. I would see him and some really old Xena chick all over the place. I'm sure I'll be seeing them again this year.

I had a dream about SDCC a couple of nights ago. I've never been, so I don't know what to fully expect, but the dream went something like this...

I'm outside, in an area similar to a tailgate party, with an old college buddy. There are vendors set up all over outside. On our way to make it to the convention center, we stop at one of these vendors. Running the booth is the owner from one of my comic shop stops I make on Wednesday's. He mentions an exclusive comic called "ELEMENT" featuring Iron Man and he has a bunch of copies. Or something like that. I ask him for an issue. He almost gives me one, but won't. I pratically beg him. Doesn't happen. Later, on our way to the con, everyone is talking about how rare and expensive this Element issue is. I'm upset I didn't score one and wake up in a similar mood.

What a strange dream, and I normally don't remember my dreams too well either.

Edit: Luckily, this guy wasn't in it...
BlackSuperman.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'll be there and will also be discussing ideas of a news story on Sideshow with their reps.

I had a dream about SDCC a couple of nights ago. I've never been, so I don't know what to fully expect, but the dream went something like this...

I'm outside, in an area similar to a tailgate party, with an old college buddy. There are vendors set up all over outside. On our way to make it to the convention center, we stop at one of these vendors. Running the booth is the owner from one of my comic shop stops I make on Wednesday's. He mentions an exclusive comic called "ELEMENT" featuring Iron Man and he has a bunch of copies. Or something like that. I ask him for an issue. He almost gives me one, but won't. I pratically beg him. Doesn't happen. Later, on our way to the con, everyone is talking about how rare and expensive this Element issue is. I'm upset I didn't score one and wake up in a similar mood.

What a strange dream, and I normally don't remember my dreams too well either.

Edit: Luckily, this guy wasn't in it...
BlackSuperman.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If he was in it that would be considered a nightmare. :lol

7 Brotherhood members confirmed for the party. This is gonna be a blast :D

Jen sent me the list of panels this morning. :google:google:google

I could spend my entire weekend just attending panels.

7 Brotherhood members confirmed for the party. This is gonna be a blast :D

Jen sent me the list of panels this morning. :google:google:google

I could spend my entire weekend just attending panels.

What you don't want to check out my SDCC thread? :monkey2 :rotfl

*notes to self put it in general section next year. :banghead

Back