SDCC 2010/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we unfortunately had a thief that came as a guest of a member here. A couple of the gift bags were missing and another member caught this person who had taken her stuff out of her bag and put it in his stolen one.

:mad::mad:
That's effed up. whoever this person was that stole was lucky it wasn't me who caught him or there would have been....Justice!

My friends and I had a great time at the party. Since we were in our own group we didn't socialize as much, but I met some really cool people.I would like to give big thanks to Darklord Dave for putting it all together. (BTW, the shirts kick-ass!) I would also like to thank Sideshow for their commitment to the collectors. (the $50 certificate was very generous):clap

Yes, we unfortunately had a thief that came as a guest of a member here. A couple of the gift bags were missing and another member caught this person who had taken her stuff out of her bag and put it in his stolen one.
What a piece of ____. :mad:

Who were they with and where was I when this happened?

Well at least someone got caught if it was someone I had invited and they pulled this kinda crap the body would never be found.
:exactly:

I tried making the rounds but gave up after awhile. Socializing is hard sometimes. :lol

I would imagine that it would be considering that so many Freaks go that it has to be capped year after year. I often wondered how much I would actually socialize and where I'd even up at the Freaks party. Looks like next year I just might find out. :D

I thought I stuck out like a sore thumb! Was chatting by the bar most of the time.

And plans changed last minute so I was able to make it after all.

So, the person who took my bag from the Freaks Party has stepped forward and admitted to me that they took it by mistake. They said they did not notice that it was personalized until after the fact and has offered to mail me the stuff, which I greatly appreciate. Thank goodness that there are honest people out there! :duff

I am not going to reveal this person's identity so please don't ask. :D

Back