SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually you guys have the cholo jailhouse pose. A cholo or vato is a Mexican gangster who are even sometimes part of the Mexican Mafia. I'm a white guy who grew up in California so I know plenty of cholos.

There's nothing wrong with the pose to be honest because I actually think it looks cool and makes you look tougher. Vatos Locos forever homie!!! Orale!!!! :rock
Actually, Jeff has it down, but BadMoon is sporting the 'Prison ^^^^^' look. :D

This is how you do it...

IMG_0214.jpg

Actually, Jeff has it down, but BadMoon is sporting the 'Prison ^^^^^' look. :D

This is how you do it...

IMG_0214.jpg

:lol I think I know the word you were trying to use referring to BadMoon.

There you go man that's a good pose. :rock Little Puppet and Big Happy.

The Shatterer and BadMoon

I have no idea why we all made these gangster faces? Can anyone explain this strange pose? LOL! Is this a CC thing? Am I part of a cult? :horror

IMG_0200.jpg

we are smiling though so it's not so tough......and honestly that is after a whole lot of drinking, i really don't remember that picture.....

The Shatterer and BadMoon

I have no idea why we all made these gangster faces? Can anyone explain this strange pose? LOL! Is this a CC thing? Am I part of a cult? :horror

IMG_0200.jpg

we are smiling though so it's not so tough......and honestly that is after a whole lot of drinking, i really don't remember that picture.....

:banana:banana:banana:banana

that's what i've been trying to figure out, that's why i said i don't remember taking this picture - we're we hanging with retarded asains that night?:lol

I mean i know things got weird but that is just crazy.....:monkey1

Insanity! I was talking on the phone with a guy who musta been........

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back