SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it did :rock

Dusty could hardly breathe she was laughing so hard. :lol

What broke me was when Chris started chanting "Muncha-muncha, butta-butta" - awesome!

Now you see why I wanted to say Buttmunch on the podcast a couple years ago, if you remember that? Such a fun nick to say over and over again. It's not often we get to call one of our collectors 'buttmunch'... well, publicly at least :lol ;)

Oh, and I don't mind photos being posted of me either - everyone knows me :) As long as they aren't horrible pics of course ;)

that's what i've been trying to figure out, that's why i said i don't remember taking this picture - we're we hanging with retarded asains that night?:lol

I mean i know things got weird but that is just crazy.....:monkey1

I think it was one of those 'Ladies Night' type promotions and they were letting them in for free. :lol

;) :rock:rock:rock I think, he may have been.......
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/g-0ha0NlRNk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/g-0ha0NlRNk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well since Dusty gave the go ahead then Dave can just deal too!

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

What broke me was when Chris started chanting "Muncha-muncha, butta-butta" - awesome!

Now you see why I wanted to say Buttmunch on the podcast a couple years ago, if you remember that? Such a fun nick to say over and over again. It's not often we get to call one of our collectors 'buttmunch'... well, publicly at least :lol ;)

How could I forget? My favorite Podcast episode EVER! Now I'll never be able to stop by the Sideshow booth at SDCC again without being recognized!

I can just see Chris trying to get the con crowd to chant Buttmunch :rotfl

So I did get a pic with Dave!! :rock

I got one with Dusty and Travis last year, but missed my chance this year. :(

You sure did bro! I have been waiting to share that one. But since the Sideshow folk didn't have a problem with their pics I figured the man wouldn't mind either. :rock It's an awesome picture!

Rory is a good guy and has hooked me up in the past :rock

Rory is a real cool cat! I wish I had more time to spend with pretty much everyone. :banghead It goes so fast. I already miss everyone I met. It is so cool to see people of all ages and backgrounds get in a room and just get eachother. :duff

Back