SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so was sam the only one that rode the bull?

Yes, she was.....they wouldn't let anymore people into the bar, so she had to jump the fence and sneak in. :lol We all watched from outside through the huge windows.

Maybe next year there will be more of us willing to take up the challenge....maybe. :lol

Are you saying that you paid 100.00 at the con for a 4/5 day pass?

Holy stuff! I paid 75.00 on line this year. And I remember only paying like 45.00 at the con about 2-3 years ago.

This is getting crazy.

I wish they'd up it to $1000 - then maybe it wouldn't be so crowded.

Not only was it my idea, I bought it for you. Now you can always think of me when you enter The Danger Zone in glorious high definition.
topgun_800px.0.0.0x0.800x531.jpeg

Don't worry, whenever I see your posts I'm already thinking "Danger Zone." And your mom's cookies were great!

Here are a few sample pictures from the party... the rest are here...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35520681@N08

The Banner!

Img5938.jpg

Ill Jedi

Img5953.jpg

Dusty and Dax...

Img5948.jpg

Amiee

Img5955.jpg

The Doors of Indecision Girls!

Img5964.jpg

The Gift basket...

Img5973.jpg

Doors of Indecision!

Img5980.jpg

"What's your favorite character from the Lord of the Rings line???"

Img6024.jpg

Travis and Dax...

Img6040.jpg

Banny not caring what he won!

Img5996.jpg

it's fine you can post whatever pix you want with me in them, well maybe not the ones where i'm only wearing the leather chaps and the bonnet.:lol

Ugh!!! Please don't!! :horror!!

It was nice to meet you dude!
BTW, tell whoever was in charge of the music at the Booth that I loved it when they played MJ!!:rock

Ohhhhhhhh...I wanna see those!! :naughty :D

Naughty Jen!!

BTW, you never callled me on Saturday, thank you... :mad:

I wish they'd up it to $1000 - then maybe it wouldn't be so crowded.

:horror:horror No!!!

Lonnie!!! Good to see you're home safe!

:rock :rock :rock

Since my brother Chapter 2099 bailed on me, Ill I need to know what to do in order to prepare ole gal and myself to join the festivities.

I'm a total noob to the SDCC experience and need to b guided by wings :lol

I overheard MaulFan talking about SS rooms as well and how fast they sell out? Do any of u guys participate in that?

I'm checking the SDCC website daily to make sure i catch when rooms and everything becomes available, I wasn't prepared last year how quickly things have to get booked right after the current year's con and I couldn't make the committment, but this year, I'm prepared and ready to book it, tired of seeing the fun you guys have and missing out, hell the Freaks party alone would be worth the trip.

I had an AWESOME time :rock

It was great seeing and meeting all the freaks :cool:

A special thanks to Dave and Sideshow for a Fantastic FREAKS party :bow

Banny-
I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping with you and thanks for the refreshing booze :wacky

Mr. Moon-
Great hanging out...perhaps next time we'll see those chicks doing magic tricks again :lol

Jen-
It was a pleasure and honor to be in the midst of a sexy Kurgan :lecture

Sam-
I don't even know where to begin :rotfl
GOOD TIMES all around !

Matt-
The V-faces are LOL LOL LOL !!!
swineflu :D

Hope to see you all next year :rock

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl
You know, later that night I told my wife: "I'm not sure Jen will call me, she looked pretty tipsy when i gave her my number!! :rotfl
I guess I was right!!!

I have a hard enough time operating my phone when I'm sober (it's such a p.o.s.) that there is no way I would be able to add contacts when I am drunk. I just looked and nothing there.....:( Sorry. Next time give me your number before I'm wasted. :lol

thats what I wanted to know too. Was it just the three doors?

Elektra PF
LOTR Sauron statue
Xmen vs Sentinel #1

is that right?

There was also a Witchking statue...a Luke Skywalker PF....maybe another SW piece..that's all I remember.

Back