Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

I want a Star Wars LOTR with an army of Imperial guards taking on an army of Jedi's turned into Orcs.

Yoda's force ghost would be a multiple personality being, talking to himself about light about dark matters.

Last edited:

Jye, I have $250mil, where do I send it?

Oh and be sure to include multiple shots of stormtroopers flipping around in the air from explosions.

Why would he destroy his career like that?

How would it destroy his career for telling the audience the movie with his name on it is in fact not his movie but instead some studio edited version? He could tell the truth about it objectively without emotion and not bash Disney in any way while saying it.

I'll take nothing, thank you very much.

This.

Would all you Disney bashers like the alternative?
8Odv9QI.png

Ok, maybe Mickey has gotten out of control.

And for everyone voting nothing why are you here? Why post in a thread you don't care about?

I said my peace I'll move on.

I don't have much of a horse in this race one way or the other, but as with Trevorrow, I think this was a highly questionable hire on the directorial front. And if the director doesn't work, what will in a movie?

Here's a radical concept, I'll reserve judgment til I've actually seen the movie, or at least seen a lot of reviews.

Well everybody needs to talk about something in the meantime. I just wish the arguments were nastier. This **** is weak.

We need more Snova1950.

Well everybody needs to talk about something in the meantime. I just wish the arguments were nastier. This **** is weak.

We need more Snova1950.

Does he have some kind of Bat-signal?

In his stead, I'll try harder to spew some venom, but this could be a struggle for me, I won't lie.

Does he have some kind of Bat-signal?

In his stead, I'll try harder to spew some venom, but this could be a struggle for me, I won't lie.

The most disappointing thing on the internet is reading "thread cleaned" and you missed it. :(

Back