Prop Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I looked at some of the video on youtube on Roman's saber with sounds and lights. Pretty amazing, and expensive! But worth it if you are big SW fan!

Hi,
Your roman's looks great! I want to build an Obi-Wan saber based on Roman's FX MK1 hilt. Wondering if you have commissioned a saber-smith to install the electronics, ie sound and lights? If so, could you let me know which sound board and who did you commission to install it for your Roman's
Thanks

You can find several reputable people to complete installs here - https://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php

I keep getting emails to this subscribed thread ! But keep reading these lame posts that have nothing to do with the title :(

"Re: Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop"

You should start a new topic !

I keep getting emails to this subscribed thread ! But keep reading these lame posts that have nothing to do with the title :(

"Re: Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop"

You should start a new topic !

Just unsubscribe then. Prop Shop is dead and buried. This thread is something that remains about them, and a bit of off-topic didn't kill anyone, especially when discussions are interesting

37202def426a106d5597c963df310a35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most airline food tastes like you ate a prop store replica.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Considering it's the only accurate licensed hilt for Kylo Ren released so far, I think I've run out of options. They might be terrible replicas, but I can't find a better alternative.

Considering it's the only accurate licensed hilt for Kylo Ren released so far, I think I've run out of options. They might be terrible replicas, but I can't find a better alternative.
I'm sure a better one will be done but it's the wait that sucks. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back