• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling My Entire Collection, star wars, dc, grails, customs pics added 12/23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Selling My Entire Collection, Over 150 figures and grails, 85% Star Wars + much m

Gree, Bly, X-Wing Luke Sold

Re: Selling My Entire Collection, Over 150 figures and grails, 85% Star Wars + much m

pm,..sent

Sold today:

SSC Scout Trooper
SSC Commander Cody
SSC Speederbike
SSC Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)

PM sent

Tauntaun, Elvis 1976 pieces, wonka set, SSC Rex Phase 1 sold

Han in Carbonite arrived in great shape. Thank you....

Hi do you have the elvis1976 obi wan clon commander?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Pm sent

Bib Fortuna, Probe Droid, Boushh Leia sold, Pics of customs added

I tried to send you a message, but your inbox is full. I'm interested in several items that you have and wanted to talk price.

Thank you!

HI. Tried to message you but its full. so.... I was wondering if you have star wars sideshow praji and peit? and if you have emperor throne?

Thank you

Back