Prop Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fragmentation grenade body = Obi-Wan ANH saber.

Obi lightsaber parts_RPF_2.jpg

I've got a few Roman pieces. & I think they're all second to none.
I've got his weathered Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber. Every piece of this has been replicated from the individual real world parts - which he owns - from his real parts Obi-Wan saber. The best thing about this is, should you be lucky enough to come across a real - vintage - part, you can swap the parts. So far I have real calculator bubbles, transistors, & an Armatage sink knob (sink knob not installed yet).
DSCF0449.jpg

IMG_0334.JPG

I also have 2 of his GRAFLEX flash handles. These are so close to the real GRAFLEX flash handles, that he had to put a few small "tells", so they couldn't be passed off as real ones. But you can put batteries in 'em & pop a bulb if you wanted.
DSCF0598.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

I don't have any flash bulbs, but I threw batteries in one & turned on the test light.
DSCF0604.jpg

I'm keeping one pristine. The other, however, I turned into Luke's ANH lightsaber.
IMG_0667.jpg

Roman's sabers are the best! Very close to the real deal. Seems in the blaster area FieldMarshall is doing a similar thing with the E-11 blaster, he's making a very accurate one as we speak.

After looking at them more I think the "Inception" would be an "as first built" Obi Wan ANH not Jedi Luke. I always seem to get those two mixed up.

Speaking of this, does anyone know where I could get a good Luke ROTJ saber? It doesn't look like Roman has one.

Speaking of this, does anyone know where I could get a good Luke ROTJ saber? It doesn't look like Roman has one.

It depends which version you want. SD studios makes the best hero version. For the V2 Anakin Starkiller at RPF has made some amazing runs. Then you'd need to get the various pieces like slot furnaces card for the clamp, wanna wanga's clamp lever etc

It depends which version you want. SD studios makes the best hero version. For the V2 Anakin Starkiller at RPF has made some amazing runs. Then you'd need to get the various pieces like slot furnaces card for the clamp, wanna wanga's clamp lever etc

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'm about two years too late. If anyone has a line on where I could get a SD studios hero Luke ROTJ saber please let me know!

I wonder if being 3D printed has something to do with it...

A lot of people complained about that and that seems to be the reason they went under, but I'd still really like to get my hands on one. I would be taking a chance, but my offer remains the same.

A lot of people complained about that and that seems to be the reason they went under, but I'd still really like to get my hands on one. I would be taking a chance, but my offer remains the same.

Prop Shop went under because of the 3D props they made for Blade Runner and TFA, which had a lot of issues or not delivered in time and at requested quality.

I've got a few Roman pieces. & I think they're all second to none.
I've got his weathered Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber. Every piece of this has been replicated from the individual real world parts - which he owns - from his real parts Obi-Wan saber. The best thing about this is, should you be lucky enough to come across a real - vintage - part, you can swap the parts. So far I have real calculator bubbles, transistors, & an Armatage sink knob (sink knob not installed yet).
View attachment 341796

View attachment 341797

I also have 2 of his GRAFLEX flash handles. These are so close to the real GRAFLEX flash handles, that he had to put a few small "tells", so they couldn't be passed off as real ones. But you can put batteries in 'em & pop a bulb if you wanted.
View attachment 341798

View attachment 341799

I don't have any flash bulbs, but I threw batteries in one & turned on the test light.
View attachment 341800

I'm keeping one pristine. The other, however, I turned into Luke's ANH lightsaber.
View attachment 341801

Hi,
Your roman's looks great! I want to build an Obi-Wan saber based on Roman's FX MK1 hilt. Wondering if you have commissioned a saber-smith to install the electronics, ie sound and lights? If so, could you let me know which sound board and who did you commission to install it for your Roman's
Thanks

Hi,
Your roman's looks great! I want to build an Obi-Wan saber based on Roman's FX MK1 hilt. Wondering if you have commissioned a saber-smith to install the electronics, ie sound and lights? If so, could you let me know which sound board and who did you commission to install it for your Roman's
Thanks

Hey,
Nope, I have not put any electronics in any of my props... yet. All mine are static. Sorry I'm not much help here on this. My 1 tip would be to check out the Custome Saber Shop, or the RPF.
Good luck on your search. Enjoy the ride.

Back