Prop Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I want Melted Vader, they had my money for 15 weeks before I heard they were closing up shop.
Received my refund shortly after that !
I'll never be able to afford one now ! Ohh well somthing else will come out I can't live without .

Anyone on here looking to get rid of their Kylo Saber? I have a Mythos Obi Wan statue that I'm looking to trade up.

Heard EFX will take over the license.

Holy ****ing **** and more... It would be easier for me to release a full size and functioning Star Destroyer out of my backyard than for EFX to make this saber - or anything else for that matter, except gold/chrome etc. repainted crappola.

That would be an interesting deal.... good luck.

Do you really think so? I don't know what the value of each is or if it would be an even trade, but I'd be willing to do one for one. I do know that the value has gone up quite a lot for the statue. I love the Obi Wan Mythos statue. Unfortunately, I've never had room to display it so it's only ever been opened for inspection. It would be nice to find a good home for it.

The only thing that worries me about these Prop Shop pieces are the quality. I've heard they tend to break down under UV light.

Obi Mythos is around $1200.. I'm not sure what the saber goes for but I think that would be a very fair even trade. But like you said you would have to be assured the quality of the saber is good.

Obi Mythos is around $1200.. I'm not sure what the saber goes for but I think that would be a very fair even trade. But like you said you would have to be assured the quality of the saber is good.

The saber was released for around the same price. I think the shipping was more expensive than normal because of the crates they were mailed in.

I have never heard of Romans Props, but they look great. Which one is the closest match to Luke's? Flagship 4, 5, 7?

They should be pretty accurate to Luke's Saber in each movie respectively. His ANH Saber is the 4, there are some slight appearance changes for ESB so that one is the 5 and the 7 is the Skywalker Saber Rey inherits in TFA. Hope that helps, pretty much which ever one you like. They are all pretty accurate.

They should be pretty accurate to Luke's Saber in each movie respectively. His ANH Saber is the 4, there are some slight appearance changes for ESB so that one is the 5 and the 7 is the Skywalker Saber Rey inherits in TFA. Hope that helps, pretty much which ever one you like. They are all pretty accurate.

Awesome, thanks for the information. I ordered the 7. I like the 5, but you cannot beat the $100 off for the May 4th sale.

After looking at them more I think the "Inception" would be an "as first built" Obi Wan ANH not Jedi Luke. I always seem to get those two mixed up.

Back