Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...that MUST be it. :lol

red_foreman.jpg

FYI: https://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9704/16/arnold/index.html

I'd be the first to laugh at those pics if it was just him being out of shape. But those pics were douchily shot by paparazzi while he was on vacation recovering from his surgery and have been used by just about every half-whitted moron to poke fun at him.

It's ok...you have an Arnold mancrush.

We all understand and accept you for who you are.

Im pretty sure that pict of Arnold was taken some years after his surgery.

Im pretty sure that pict of Arnold was taken some years after his surgery.

Relatively recent pic:

nyheter30s11arnold83636.jpg

Bet you won't look half that fit at 60, let alone now. :lol

And I'm sure no jelly doughnuts were involved in the making of that pic.

Probably not, but I'd likely be rich if I'd bought stock in Dunkin' Donuts just for the ones that made your ass. :(

Oh my God, I am so going to hate this movie.

If less is more, then more is crap. This movie suffers from More-idus. symptoms include, "Hey guys, you know what would look so cool...", "Predators aren't badass enough, we should make super Preds with red dreds and gigantic mandibles", "Lets bring back the original Pred, have him get his ass kicked by our new more awesome Pred, and then have the guy from King Kong stick his Pianist up it's ass and break it off. That would rock so hard audiences will slit their wallets' wrists and bleed cash all over the theaters for more."

Well, this movie does seem to have an interesting plot for sure. Certainly looks better than that dookie pile AVP-R already. It all depends on what it'll look like in the end.
And, as weird as these new designs are, there's a reason for it:

This was quoted from a German movie magazine in an interview with Antal and Nicotero:

"Antal and Rodriguez say that new Predators are a sub-species that have been banned from the regular ones and that they are living on the hunting preserve. They are like the "Hells Angels" of the Predators and they are so evil and sadistic that even the average Predator doesn't want to mess with them."

Am sure that it has nothing to do with the new predators movie, how arnold looks on his old day, we could all take him as a rolemodel looking at what this man achieved.

Relatively recent pic:

Probably not, but I'd likely be rich if I'd bought stock in Dunkin' Donuts just for the ones that made your ass. :(

That's the best you can do?

Glad I could have such an affect on you. :rotfl

scaled.php

Wow, this shot may just have killed my interest in this movie, that is almost laughably ugly and it's supposed to be the super badass.

Facially, it does not look like it should be capable of kicking this guy's ass.

predator.jpg

Relatively recent pic:

He looks the same as the previous pict posted which makes me think his convalescence after surgery has nothing to do with his present muscle tone.
He simply doesnt put in the effort any more.
He could look better.
Stallone had similar surgery and looks much better than Arnuld.

scaled.php

Wow, this shot may just have killed my interest in this movie, that is almost laughably ugly and it's supposed to be the super badass.

Facially, it does not look like it should be capable of kicking this guy's ass.

predator.jpg

was this guy really any better? AND he did it hand to hand:lol
predimg12.jpg

Now that just sounds mean. Danny Glover is SO much better than the bug (and yeah, I'm thinking the same spider thing too).
IMO, while it does look like a monster spider on steroids, the extra crests and forehead details are what seem to give him that overdone vibe.

But that totally is the worst shot I've seen. The others are not too bad. We'll just have to see. I can take solace in the fact that this movie still looks like a total blast to watch :). And as weird and far-out as these designs are, the figures should look awesome.

He looks the same as the previous pict posted which makes me think his convalescence after surgery has nothing to do with his present muscle tone.
He could look better.

Politics makes people age horribly, plus keep in mind Stallone is using HGH and getting botoxed more than the whole cast of hags from sex and the city.

Arnold just needs to start juicing up as soon as he steps out of office and he can start looking like an Austrian death machine in no time.

The unmasked one reminds me of something from Men in Black which wouldn't seem to bode well.

Pics seem a bit spoilerish. I see one almost certain death scene for the big russian guy and things aren't looking good for the hero predator in those shots.

Still, totally seeing this film.

He could look better.

That's because Stallone takes HGH. It's clear you guys are both just about clueless. :lol

The unmasked one reminds me of something from Men in Black which wouldn't seem to bode well.

Pics seem a bit spoilerish. I see one almost certain death scene for the big russian guy and things aren't looking good for the hero predator in those shots.

Still, totally seeing this film.

That really isn't a problem though because, after all, we are in the Spoilers thread.

I guess I must be one of the few that have fallen in love with the new designs. The face is very different. I believe that change like that is good. Just like how Wolf and Scar were different to Classic and Predator 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back