Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"bad blood" refers to Predators who hunt/kill predators. :monkey3

i think it is forbidden to hunt your own kind(yautja), one of their codes, covers all clan factions. but some predators, even clans do break such codes...that's why killing "bad bloods" become fair game.

Nothing you said is canon. I hate...hate HATE the word Yautja, and all that bull____ that comes from it.

There is no "bad bloods". Not once in the movies does it state that "Predator killing another Predator is wrong!". So no. They are not bad bloods. They just dont like the other race. Like what us humans do from time to time.

Im pretty sure the whole "bad blood" is from the comics and its not part of the movie franchise and can be totally disregarded.
Im also pretty sure this "bad blood" discussion was touched on way back at the beginning of the thread.

Cant wait for this movie,even if its not as good as the first 2 it will still be better than the AVP franchise.

There is no "bad bloods". Not once in the movies does it state that "Predator killing another Predator is wrong!". So no. They are not bad bloods. They just dont like the other race. Like what us humans do from time to time.

hey Celtic where are you getting your info.Did you read the script or something or are you going off other fan based threads.
Or Robert is that you lol

Can't wait for this film to come out, I can only imagine the collectibles that will be released there after depending on who gets the license of course!

Nothing you said is canon. I hate...hate HATE the word Yautja, and all that bull____ that comes from it.

its in the comics anyway, thats where they coined "bad blood" from.:lol

heck, have a read through machiko's back story "WAR" when she integrated with the hunters, along with the CODE/s...and why she's on the top of the most wanted hit list among the hunters after what she did:wave.

Can't wait for this film to come out, I can only imagine the collectibles that will be released there after depending on who gets the license of course!

HT and neca confirmed. Cant remember if sideshow has it aswell.

I think Sideshow'll be a ? mark and they'll probably wait to see how the movie is received. Their past stuff has had ties to relationships with Stan Winston studios and ADI, Predators is being handled by a different FX group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back