Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the new predators movie!

I'm picturing a Super Pred with 4 cannons attached to his backpack. That would look so sick.

Well.. I don't know if this movie is going to be after the 2nd predator movie or between both of them..

But my guess with these actors... i don't think this movie will stand a chance.. besides.. wouldn;t it be any cooler if they continued with some of the special team guys from the 2nd predator movie?

Or just another story but not with some retarded kidnapped people.. They don't stand a chance against the predators..

And what's up with the 'super' predators? aren't the predators 'super' enough originally???

I would love too see some of the original lost hunter preds from predator 2.. just to make some sort of continue from the 2nd movie..

i wonder if there will be any female predators in this movie.
i hope so.

i wonder if there will be any female predators in this movie.
i hope so.
assuming the predators we already saw in the movies weren't females.
or that an alien race would even have separate sexes.
or if they did, that they would look any different to us.

Well.. I don't know if this movie is going to be after the 2nd predator movie or between both of them..

But my guess with these actors... i don't think this movie will stand a chance.. besides.. wouldn;t it be any cooler if they continued with some of the special team guys from the 2nd predator movie?

Or just another story but not with some retarded kidnapped people.. They don't stand a chance against the predators..

And what's up with the 'super' predators? aren't the predators 'super' enough originally???

I would love too see some of the original lost hunter preds from predator 2.. just to make some sort of continue from the 2nd movie..
This movie will be exactly what Aliens were to Alien!

So this has nothing to do with part 2, this is sequel to original movie!

Also, concept is cool enough, they just have to do a good job bringing it on the screen!

adrien.jpg

Tras romper su relación con la actriz española, Elsa Pataky, hace ya unos meses, el actor Adrien Brody se ha refugiado en lo que mejor saber hacer, actuar, para superar este duro trance. Adrien se encuentra inmerso en el rodaje de su próxima película Depredador, un remake de este ya clásico del cine de acción en donde el actor dará vida a Royce, el principal protagonista de la aventura y alrededor de quien girará el relato que se desarrollará en el planeta de los temibles Depredadores. La película esta siendo rodada en Hawai, y allí es donde se ha podido ver a Brody hablando por teléfono y vestido de manera informal durante uno de los descansos del rodaje.

https://www.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/14-10-2009/69124/

Translate:

bla bla bla... Adrien is the filming of his next movie Predators, he`ll be someone called Royce in the movie...bla bla bla old news bla...the image was taken in set during a break.

Sorry about the crappy english.

Last edited:

hey guys lets give them a chance.its not right to judge a movie that hasnt been filmed yet...right???? im sure we are all predator fans here but its like we know everything in this future movie...and we dont!!!

hey guys lets give them a chance.its not right to judge a movie that hasnt been filmed yet...right???? im sure we are all predator fans here but its like we know everything in this future movie...and we dont!!!

this thread would only be about half a page if everybody thought like that:lol

this thread would only be about half a page if everybody thought like that:lol

yes but you cant dislike something you havent seen yet...this thread could be more about information about this movie...:monkey3

Adrian Brody is a great actor. But...in a Predator movie? I dunno. :confused:

Sure he won as Oscar for The Pianist, and I liked him in King Kong. He did okay battling bugs on Skull Island. But in a Predator movie, I just don't see it. Topher Grace? Wow, another bit of miscasting with him, just like when they cast him as Eddie Brock aka Venom in Spider-Man 3. Sure, I liked him as the "Star Wars fan" Eric in That '70s Show, but I didn't really care for him as Brock/Venom at all. He was TOO small for Eddie Brock and Venom. Anyway...that's another movie. But I just have a hard time picturing Adrian Brody and Topher Grace in a Predator movie. Maybe they will set it between Predator and Predator 2 as far as the timeline goes. I'm all for seeing much Predators! Oh yeah! Just like in AVP and AVP: Requiem, even though they mostly sucked, I enjoyed seeing the various Predators. They were cool. So any new Predators we have not seen on the big screen will be GREAT to me! I'm sure Hot Toys will get the license for this movie, and make all of the Predators shown in the movie.

So...I don't want to judge the movie before I see it, but you would think that they'd have some bigger guys in a Predator movie. Not Adrian Brody and Topher Grace. So it will be "interesting" to see how Fox handles this movie. Hopefully we won't all be disappointed...again! :monkey2 I guess we'll see...

Adrian Brody is a great actor. But...in a Predator movie? I dunno. :confused:

Sure he won as Oscar for The Pianist, and I liked him in King Kong. He did okay battling bugs on Skull Island. But in a Predator movie, I just don't see it. Topher Grace? Wow, another bit of miscasting with him, just like when they cast him as Eddie Brock aka Venom in Spider-Man 3. Sure, I liked him as the "Star Wars fan" Eric in That '70s Show, but I didn't really care for him as Brock/Venom at all. He was TOO small for Eddie Brock and Venom. Anyway...that's another movie. But I just have a hard time picturing Adrian Brody and Topher Grace in a Predator movie. Maybe they will set it between Predator and Predator 2 as far as the timeline goes. I'm all for seeing much Predators! Oh yeah! Just like in AVP and AVP: Requiem, even though they mostly sucked, I enjoyed seeing the various Predators. They were cool. So any new Predators we have not seen on the big screen will be GREAT to me! I'm sure Hot Toys will get the license for this movie, and make all of the Predators shown in the movie.

So...I don't want to judge the movie before I see it, but you would think that they'd have some bigger guys in a Predator movie. Not Adrian Brody and Topher Grace. So it will be "interesting" to see how Fox handles this movie. Hopefully we won't all be disappointed...again! :monkey2 I guess we'll see...

Hey Mike.
It would indeed be cool to see diffrent kinds of predators but not some sort of super predators or pred's on steroids or whatever...
And seeing a cameo of arnold would be great.
It would even be better if he finishes off the last remaining pred/pred's..

Ah well. hopefully it won't be a reboot...

wow. i'm glad you people will never be in charge of casting movies.
no imagination at all and no ability to think outside the Arnold box.

I cannot wait to see what kind of Bio helmets will be worn... Interesting to see any new weapons as well.. But, i would be fine with just the gauntlet and plasma cannon.. Just like the OG Pred! haha...

It's going to have Danny Trejo in it. As much as I like that guy, this movie has Desperado 2 written all over it. Now way this is going to be good.

And no Winston or ADI means the Pred designs are just going to piss me off. I hated the ADI changes, but at least I'm used to them.

I am going to be very tempted to see this movie just because, but I feel the need to resist just so the original will still be the same. The AVPs already dragged the franchise through the mud.

wow. i'm glad you people will never be in charge of casting movies.
no imagination at all and no ability to think outside the Arnold box.

100% agreed surely the ability to act outweighs the width of your arm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back