Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVP2 wasn't THAT bad... I was mildly entertained and thats ALL I expect from this one.

NOBODY makes movies like they use to. They are all flawed now days.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3ZQEzmEJNJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3ZQEzmEJNJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hanzo Pred fight looks cool, see him slcie the Pred right across the stomach! Your gonna make him one mad Pred! :rock

Ok, now I've done it. I read the script. I'll put my opinion in spoiler tags.
@Celtic, you keep reading, and share your opinion :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Ok, now I've done it. I read the script. I'll put my opinion in spoiler tags.
@Celtic, you keep reading, and share your opinion :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think you skipped stuff....:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and when you read ALT ENDING 2...stop at the part when the lone Predator emerges from the ship....:slap

You know who that is...

I think you skipped stuff....:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and when you read ALT ENDING 2...stop at the part when the lone Predator emerges from the ship....:slap

You know who that is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

And oh yeah, I was ready for that Arnie ending :D

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

And oh yeah, I was ready for that Arnie ending :D

Going from the ground up...Why the ____ did I use Spoiler tags....:slap:dunno

Royce DID know everything. He was incredibly intelligent, more then anyone else sans Izzy. He was warrior. He didnt care about anyone because, if he did, he could potentialy kill himself for it. When the end came, he realized he DID care about Izzy, he could've died for someone else. He became a human. Not a Predator.

Nolan was a shady _______. He tried to kill them, and steal their ____. That was what he was going to do. He had it coming.

I think what people are going to like about these characters are how different they are from each other. You have the calm, cool badass, the tough, resorceful girl, the snappy Convict, the creeper, the japanese swordsman...ect. It'll make the film more dynamic. But that's just my opinion.

They didnt pick Edwin because he was a tough guy. He's killed a ton of people, the VERY same way a Predator kills people. He looks to find a perfect person, probably woman, to be his "trophy" kill. He stalks them, perhaps with charm. He traps them. And then kills them. They picked him because, aside from Royce, he's the best hunter.

If he could've used his skills on the Predators, they wouldnt stand a chance. However, he found his trophy. Izzy. He first noticed her. Then he got her to protect him, and she in a way liked him. Not in a lovey way, but more of a mother protecting a child. He was the lesser being. Or so they think.

Scene sucks. Period. Makes no sense. :dunno

I thought the chaingun was the canon....I think they changed it to a canon. You can see it has 3 holes where plasma could shoot from.

Well, wether you like Royce or not is pretty much opinion. Maybe I will too, I havent seen the movie.

Noland was awesome. He knew the second Royce blew up the cave that he had it coming, both from Royce and the predators. But I still find him interesting and think he deserved more screentime. Plus, its Laurence Fishburne :D

I understand why Edwin was picked. I dont understand what were the predators' intentions with him. He wasnt much of a prey since he practically didnt seem to care he was being hunted, and he was merely armed.

Yeh, we'll have to wait and see how that chaingun thing works out.

They picked him because he was the best at hunting and killing. These Predators are basicly trying to step up their game. They dont always pick a person for their ability to fight. Just their ability to be a good hunter, and to prove the Predators are far better.

That is WHY he was picked, and I get it.
But prove that they are better hunters? By blowing a hole through his head while his practically unarmed? Looks odd to me.

Yes, he is a hunter amongst humans, but not your regular kind of hunter. He hunts psychologically, otherwise he's like any other guy. And thats why he was a stupid choise by the predators.
But I get it, his a plot device.

No, he's a perfect choice. He probably kills with his hands. They were impressed by the way he hunts. He's killed a ton of people. Perhaps more then all those other people. To a Predator, face to face, mono-e-mono he might not stand a chance....but to them, they found his abilty to kill another human impressive.

Remember, this aint about the honor, it's the thrill of the kill. They get the best to test their strangths and weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back