Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inglorious is by far QT's best work.

Easily.

Any, thats what they are. I'm not defending them...i'm just sayin. They arent normal Predators. :lol

Inglorious is by far QT's best work.

Easily.

Any, thats what they are. I'm not defending them...i'm just sayin. They arent normal Predators. :lol

I dunno. While no doubt a great film, I thought From Dusk Till Dawn was still better than Inglorious Bastards.

I'm not defending them...i'm just sayin. They arent normal Predators. :lol

And that would be defending them. They're Predators. Doesn't matter if they "messed with their DNA" as ludicrous as that whole idea is, they're still Predators.

They're still labeled/called Predators (even by the film makers) and everything regarding them will be labeled with "Predator".

Including "Worst Predator Design".

Only clan of Preds in the script is the Arnie ending.

However, there still might be a clan of Predators at the end, I dont know. I'm not sure how the hell this movie will end. lol.

But I know for a fact that it's not that scene.

That scene takes place right after Stans (convict) screams "Who's yer daddy now!"

He gets taken out by Mr. Black, and Mr. Black targets Royce, and before the final blow, Stans comes back and attacks him.

We see the outcome in this trailer...:lol Spine riiiiipppppp!

You just proved that you don't have a real script because you would know the ending if you did, you would know the plot. :rotfl

You've spent months wasting time with a FAKE scripts(s). Increasing your post count at least, I guess. You fell right into their anti-spoiler trap. :rotfl

You really need to try get into one of the advanced screenings, it's an AMAZING movie! :exactly:

You are really going to get a surprise when the movie is officially released. :impatient:

Uh...I do know the ending. Which ending do you want?

And I know the plot. Everyone knows the plot.

Why are you so dense?

You just proved that you don't have a real script because you would know the ending if you did, you would know the plot. :rotfl

You've spent months wasting time with a FAKE scripts(s). Increasing your post count at least, I guess. You fell right into their anti-spoiler trap. :rotfl

You really need to try get into one of the advanced screenings, it's an AMAZING movie! :exactly:

You are really going to get a surprise when the movie is officially released. :impatient:

YOU are going to be surprised...because I'm calling your dumb ass out on this board as soon as the movie is released...simply because you're trolling tard who has no clue what you're talking about.

Bub, seriously? There are SEVERAL occasions where the only thing the directors change is the ending. Especially after it tests poor to a test audience. That doesn't mean the entire script is bad, just that a single scene, or in this case the ending scene has been rewritten. I gotta agree with CP on this. You pretty much seem clueless when it comes to this.

The Spawn.com boards recently purge all the self proclaimed "experts?" WTF is it with the influx of newbs who think they know everything?! :dunno

Dude, I know all the banned Spawn Members. They're chill. This guy, he must be a Halo fan or something. :lol

No way he's a spawnie refugee.

You guys haven't even seen the movie... Your entire 'argument' revolves around a 'leaked' script that was out months ago, etc. :rotfl

The leaked script (s) were deliberately released so that people like you (who think they know it all) would make fools of themselves on message boards. :cuckoo:

So you wouldn't try ruining the movie before people had seen it.

Get it through your heads, the leaked scripts are 99% fake. Why would anyone believe what a bunch of kids have to say about an unreleased movie, why would we think otherwise, c'mon. :rotfl

When the movie comes out, it will be obvious that the only facts you guys had were what was official released to the media by FOX, etc.

You guys aren't movie insiders, despite your desperate attempt to fool other people into thinking you are. :cuckoo:

If FOX was that stupid, you guys would be making this movie.

You have nothing to do with it at all, you're just the fake spoiler bait. :cuckoo:

You fell into their spoiler-trap, simple as that.

Don't get angry about it, insulting people etc, it's all your fault.

You know it makes sense!

Just wait and see. :peace

You guys haven't even seen the movie... Your entire 'argument' revolves around a 'leaked' script that was out months ago, etc. :rotfl

The leaked script (s) were deliberately released so that people like you (who think they know it all) would make fools of themselves on message boards. :cuckoo:

Get it through your heads, the leaked scripts are 99% fake. Why would anyone believe what a bunch of kids have to say about an unreleased movie, why would we think otherwise, c'mon. :rotfl

When the movie comes out, it will be obvious that the only facts you guys had were what was official released to the media by FOX, etc.

You guys aren't movie insiders, despite your desperate attempt to fool other people into thinking you are. :cuckoo:

If FOX was that stupid, you guys would be making this movie. You have nothing to do with it at all, you're just the fake spoiler bait. :cuckoo:

You know it makes sense!

Not seen AVP then? :lol

And some people on these boards are movie insiders, some of their past claims have been pin point accurate.

Just wait and see :peace

Last edited:

If FOX was that stupid, you guys would be making this movie.

You have nothing to do with it at all, you're just the fake spoiler bait. :cuckoo:

You know it makes sense!

Fail.gif

We don't have to wait to see you make an ass out of yourself. You're doing a fine job of that right now, and continue to do so with every post. :huh I'd hate to be you when your mom finally buys tickets (since you're clearly under 17) and takes you to see it. Because your first post here after the movie will likely be flamed because of your continual nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back